dual personality - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mehrr

Hello,

did anyone notice amar's dual personality...in the morning he was telling sky that who is andrew, and i am not his biggest fan...but when andrew was leaving he told him that my son is your biggest fan and stuff

It means he's not Andrew's fan but his son is. 😊
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Apna apna character aur tarika hai . But at some point  when u live there for 2 months , its hard to hide u true character unless n until show is completely manipulated.. Somewhere true side of person is revealed

24 7 ke footage hum nhe dekhte 45 mint ke footage main main kisi ka character judge nhe karonga 
Originally posted by Bazinga02

u always say my dil ki baat πŸ˜›...its not just amar bdw it was juhi who started it...such a SHAMEFUL moti..she is like kiya kya hai andrew ne...BAS 6-7 baar chicken banadi :O...whaooo tu 6-7 baar kha ke dakar manney ke ilawa kuch kerti hai...

oo really i always say ur dil ki baat good to know that!!!😊
He is a dual personality. It was always there in his character. if ppl wanna appreciate him just bcs he went to Sid's side, then ok. But Amar is the biggest liar in the show. in one of the uncensored he himseld sais Juhi tht Andrew dsnt have big fan following n u have a bigger following. then later he tells tht to smone else.  🀑
must admit he's the most manipulative game player ths season and he always was.

Originally posted by Freaking.Buzzof

Rohit verma was better than this guy,dogla insaan hai ye,kabhi kisi ka nahi ho sakta.

Truly a spineless man he is
Originally posted by annamunna

24 7 ke footage hum nhe dekhte 45 mint ke footage main main kisi ka character judge nhe karonga 

So U agree that whatever they are showing is not their real self  n it might be manipulated to show someone negative or positive.
That also implies that everyone is nice person , so why do we get mad at people when they behave certain way in a show.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by mehrr

Hello,

did anyone notice amar's dual personality...in the morning he was telling sky that who is andrew, and i am not his biggest fan...but when andrew was leaving he told him that my son is your biggest fan and stuff

i mean what was the reason of saying that you are not his biggest fan and stuff
his wife also said that to andrew,did you conviniently forgot that..just because his son likes him doesn't mean he has to like him too,many young kids love justin bieber and their parents absolutely hate him and call him gay..whats the big deal??😑
Originally posted by wicked gal

his wife also said that to andrew,did you conviniently forgot that..just because his son likes him doesn't mean he has to like him too,many young kids love justin bieber and their parents absolutely hate him and call him gay..whats the big deal??😑

I think i got to agree with this part. I read somewhere in updates that she asked Andrew's autograph for their kid !
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Amar is a kind of dog that runs after anyone who throws a bone at him and then licks his feet. And then the moment you turn your back at him, he is ready to bite your behind ! 😳
Modji when did he run after andrew symonds licking his feet??kindly enlightenEmbarrassedinfact its the other way around both sid and sky trying to get him on their sides..ofcourse he will see where his benefit is and go that side,he never pretends that he is here for charity no?comparing him to a dog is a little harsh and offensive,meethi churi would have been a better description.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by wicked gal

Modji when did he run after andrew symonds licking his feet??kindly enlighten😳infact its the other way around both sid and sky trying to get him on their sides..ofcourse he will see where his benefit is and go that side,he never pretends that he is here for charity no?comparing him to a dog is a little harsh and offensive,meethi churi would have been a better description.πŸ˜†

LOL ..I always come up with these weird anologies. Pardon me πŸ˜†

But the very last week, this guys said now he is genuine friends with Sky , I mean at least from his side. And he also said he will never ever speak to Sid in his real life and won't see his face. Now all of a sudden he wants be friends with sid. I mean he can be little upfront and tell certain things on face.

I know he wants to play the game but he can confront people on face when needed.