Navya

Congrats To Our New Goldie Roopali =D - Page 2

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratulations Roopali! Its always been a pleasure to read your raves and rants, even though we haven't been able to interact much! The crap that we're being forced to endure, makes us all move a step higher! Dazzle soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniadutta thumbnail
CONGRATS ,,,,,hope dazzler soon👏⭐️
kupkakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz Roopali🥳🥳
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Roopali!!🤗
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Roopaliii! Congratulations, hun! Now, you've turned Goldie as well..AWESOME! It's always been fun chatting with you whenever we could. I absolutely love your posts! 😃
Hope you dazzle away soon!

Keep shining! 🤗

P.S. Thanks Jenny ben for the lovely post 😃
Edited by nicky99 - 12 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
roops sorry for delaeyd wish
congio shogo dear
dazzle soon
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratz Rooplai...🥳Its a pleasure meeting you here...You made the whole forum proud with an amazing article...Love to read your thoughts...Keep writing and dazzle soon...

Jenny, Love you for making the lovely thread...
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congratulations Roopali!🥳...its been fun interacting with you...love your take on the episodes, and like Reshmi said, loved your article in Zing mag!👏

Here's hoping you'd dazzle soon...congratulations again dearie!
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Roopali🤗 Congrats honey🥳 Dazzle soon...
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@all thank you so much for making me feel special🤗and a special thanks to jenny ben for noticing my new found status😛the adda is our second home and the adda mates are family now...the day feels incomplete till I come here, though I can't make it to the adda daily but its always in my thoughts😃have found some insane friends like myself who can love the crap even after ranting non-stop and that surely has strengthened our bond and I actually believe we all will go long and strong...here we can talk any damn thing on the earth without any fear and this is what makes our adda rock like nothing does!!!!! Here I have got appreciation for my work and have non-stop fun. Now life seems incomplete without you all...thanks for letting me step in your world and being a part of mine. Here is me wishing all the lovely ladies all the love and luck in their life and hope you achieve all your dreams and life is always wonderful for you. IF is fun only coz of you all and hope to continue having loads of fun.

Love
Roopali