Diya Aur Baati Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Power pack episode!!!

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

I love you Sandhya your such a a fighter!!!  Star of the episode!! StarStarHate Meena of course!!! AngryAngryCould of killed her today what a heartless woman!! Angry  Happy that Sandhya didnt fall into the trap of siding Meena! Well Done Sandhya for supporting the truth!! LOLSo glad Bhabo heard them it was god sent the fact she was fasting for Vikram as well there is a bhagwan!!! Star When bhabo slapped Meena I just laughed continuosly for 5 minutes!!! LOL What a show!! Tongue Shame there wasnt a lot of surya today it was needed after all that tension and Bhabo's slap! LOL OuchMaybe tommorow!! EmbarrassedWink 

Hit the chaska meter guys were getting closer to the top 10 big jump of 3 this week FANTASTIC!! ClapSo excited for the next few tracks hope Sandhya's education track goes well and Bhabo and Suraj understand her dreams!! Confused Anyways enough of me yabbling on about DABH which i am all fida over!! Bye guys!! Feel free to comment and remember to like please for DABH!!! LOLTongueBig smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I loved today's epi... Sandhya was wonderful but the star of the day was definitely  Bhabho.. she was simply fantastic.. her dialogues/mannerisms.. were too good.. I loved how she explained her predicament with the use of a metaphor.. and the best part was the pain she was capable of portraying for her family even a bit for Meena as she was stating her punishment.. it was a fantastic epi..

I just have to add Vikram was as expected a jerk.. I knew he would never accept being an accomplice but the surprise on Meena's face was amusing.. she really expected something from him.. although at that moment I could not help but feel for her a bit after all both should have been punished..

Edited by Binny1247 - 19 December 2011 at 3:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Excellent epi.  Loved Bhabho's performance and was very happy when she praised Sandhya.  Sandhya did not expect all this.  She just wanted Meena to apologize and get things right.  She was definitely feeling guilty for Meena.  Bhabho is right but would have been better if she had realized about her laadla Vikki too for whom she was fasting.
Looking forward to today's epi.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top