India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Has Ram stopped dieting?

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Read some months ago, how EK had put Ram Kapoor on a strict diet & that he'd been ordered to shed some weight. Also his co-stars were to keep an eye on him.

What happened after that?

There was some change after all those reports. But now it looks as if RK has more than made up the loss.

Really sad, I'd thought he'd become a little fitter to match those amazing expressions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

p3cubedfosla

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Honestly yaar.. go back a month and look at those episodes.. he looks much slimmer than current.

but wait.. if you check out his pictures with fans recently... he doesnt look that big in Jeans and shirt. I think its the "fitted" suits that are making him look even bigger.. LOL

oh ya.. lets not forget .. if he is even trying to give up smoking.. he will start gaining lotta weight... BUT he needs to shed some weight so Priya can hug him properly instead of hugging him from side... HA HA HA

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.hamzanuhaSriBash91fosla

--RaYa-- Senior Member
--RaYa--
--RaYa--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I think he does not look that huge in jeans and shirt. Infact I strongly feel that he is made to wear body suit/ some sort of padding to make him look even more huge.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

masinPrincess13.Mithra28hamzanuhaSriBash91fosla

fosla IF-Sizzlerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
We should stop Dadi and Priya from feeding him ! Lol

I feel he is shown more bloated in Balh than real life:(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

masinhamzanuhaSriBHowlarious

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Ram I hate you for not being conscious of yourself, you are an amazing actor and you need to look after yourself not only for your own future but also your family's...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

girdharmona Goldie
girdharmona
girdharmona

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
i also think am wear body suit to lok more fatter then in real.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaSriBHowlarious

dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
ofcourse its a body suit...his fan pics r really thin..nowhere compared to his onscreen look..

i think the reason is that later on they want to show that becoz of priya he will start to excercise and loose weight and in a way show that he is in love with her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuhaSriB

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Lets not bother too much about his weight na... Ofcourse i'm worried about it.. Hope he take cares of it.. But seriously, there are so many topics on his weight issue which i don't think needs to be discussed here. He definitely looks thinner in the offscreen pics taken with fans this sunday.. May be body suit or camera angle.. not sure.. but i think we should put an end to this discussion. Hope Ram takes care of his health

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithra28SriBleo4eversadffiavivakirkHowlarious

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index