Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissJohnAbraham

Originally posted by Luv4games

Originally posted by shahzur2010

guys!!! Juhi, Sky ,Amar and Sunny all are helping Sid to win BB5

I totally agree with you...we all know there is no way sky or sunny is going to win...they might just give sky a car like they did with ashmit and that is it...juhi wanted to save herself from nominations every week but in the process lost the 1st prize totally...it is between sid and amar...as much i liked mehak it wont be fair if she wins coz manipulation or no manipulation she did go out so it makes no sense for her to win...i dont mind if she is in top 3 and gets a good prize but for me sid or amar is the winner..
     How is it fair if Sid or amar win when they both came late in the bb house as well,for me mahek or pm deserve to win as they both been through a lot in that house,now that pm is not there I hope mahek wins :D most deserving contestant! SIDS okay! But because of his past abuse on the girls dunno if he could win it now.it's not fair if sunny amar Sid and sky can make the top 5 by coming late in the show and mahek can't come a person that's been there from day one plus her eviction was so unfair,mahek should win for sure! There wasn't any wildcard entry for evicted contestants so now is the right time to do it otherwise it won't be fair for them like all the other seasons in bb an evicted contestant should be back! so everything's fair in love and war!

yes it is not fair but pooja mishra screwed herself by getting physical whether that was a small push or whatever otherwise she would definitely be the winner...mehak is out so it is not fair to get a second chance and come back and win...so of the remaining ones only sid and amar deserve it...i have nothing agaisnt mehak i like her but she got out and lost her chance...they cant just bring all the old contestants back...

shamanbk IF-Dazzler
shamanbk
shamanbk

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
sorry honey you need to wake up and smell the coffee Sid is no angel and is not faithful either.  He is playing a game too.
VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lippi

Originally posted by VAZ2011

who is she outside??? is it a matter of pride who she is outside?? what kind of threat is that??she thinks no end to herself.. narcissist, she needs a reality check on herself...she is not respected anywhere, be in US or India..she is there cos of her controversies and thats nothing to be proud of!! 

well said. Clap

She actually does need someone to show her a mirror.

Sky said to her that Sid will use her profession against her. In actual fact Sid didn't say that. This was something running across Sky's mind.

If Sky can be so cheap to dig up Mahek's past and to tell Shradha that she does low class dance shows as well as telling PM that she is from bankok then I wonder what he will be thinking about Sunny. And yes he has revealed what is in his mind about Sunny by putting this allegation on Sid.

I really hope Sky fights with Sunny. That would be fun to watch. Zeher he Zeher ko maar sakta hai Tongue

yeah I hope too...and its not impossible. If Juhi had even 1 % of character that she potrayed in soap saga she would not have goe back to Sky after jailer task and even while he was bossing over her when she JUST SPOKE to Sid...but alas dheen dharam ki baat karne wale hi dheen dharam ko bhul ke bethe hain...We are not sure what can happen in last 3 weeks now...but as theys ay "umeed pe duniya kayam hai" Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25lippi

Equine Goldie
Equine
Equine

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

who is she outside??? is it a matter of pride who she is outside?? what kind of threat is that??she thinks no end to herself.. narcissist, she needs a reality check on herself...she is not respected anywhere, be in US or India..she is there cos of her controversies and thats nothing to be proud of!! 

well said. Clap

Sky said to her that Sid will use her profession against her. In actual fact Sid didn't say that. This was something running across Sky's mind.

If Sky can be so cheap to dig up Mahek's past and to tell Shradha that she does low class dance shows as well as telling PM that she is from bankok then I wonder what he will be thinking about Sunny. And yes he has revealed what is in his mind about Sunny by putting this allegation on Sid.

I really hope Sky fights with Sunny. That would be fun to watch. Zeher he Zeher ko maar sakta hai Tongue

bang on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was thinking th same. its sky who's botherd abt her profession. im sure tht if sunny is not in his group thn uska watt lagadeta abhi tak. and i dont think she's strong like mehak who can stand aganist him n survive.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25lippiblue-ice.

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenity2011

well said. Clap

bang on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was thinking th same. its sky who's botherd abt her profession. im sure tht if sunny is not in his group thn uska watt lagadeta abhi tak. and i dont think she's strong like mehak who can stand aganist him n survive.

She can never be compared to Mahek.

Because she will stoop down to the most low level possible and she will put Sky in his place.

Look what happened with Sid. Sid didn't even say anything to her and she humiliated him so much.

As I said in one of the other threads. Those women who have no respect of their own, they don't care about anyone else's respect either.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25MissSRK-naureen786-blue-ice.

MissSRK Senior Member
MissSRK
MissSRK

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MissJohnAbraham

Originally posted by shahzur2010

guys!!! Juhi, Sky ,Amar and Sunny all are helping Sid to win BB5

I totally agree with you...we all know there is no way sky or sunny is going to win...they might just give sky a car like they did with ashmit and that is it...juhi wanted to save herself from nominations every week but in the process lost the 1st prize totally...it is between sid and amar...as much i liked mehak it wont be fair if she wins coz manipulation or no manipulation she did go out so it makes no sense for her to win...i dont mind if she is in top 3 and gets a good prize but for me sid or amar is the winner..
     How is it fair if Sid or amar win when they both came late in the bb house as well,for me mahek or pm deserve to win as they both been through a lot in that house,now that pm is not there I hope mahek wins :D most deserving contestant! SIDS okay! But because of his past abuse on the girls dunno if he could win it now.it's not fair if sunny amar Sid and sky can make the top 5 by coming late in the show and mahek can't come a person that's been there from day one plus her eviction was so unfair,mahek should win for sure! There wasn't any wildcard entry for evicted contestants so now is the right time to do it otherwise it won't be fair for them like all the other seasons in bb an evicted contestant should be back! so everything's fair in love and war!

yes it is not fair but pooja mishra screwed herself by getting physical whether that was a small push or whatever otherwise she would definitely be the winner...mehak is out so it is not fair to get a second chance and come back and win...so of the remaining ones only sid and amar deserve it...i have nothing agaisnt mehak i like her but she got out and lost her chance...they cant just bring all the old contestants back...

Well amar & sid came late into the show too? Sid came after a month? plus there hasn't been a wildcard entry for evicted contestants so I think its fair if they do it now because all the other seasons had bb wildcards for evicted contestants plus her eviction was totally unfair she shouldve been evicted like this,sunny came on the 50th day now thats not fair and if she makes the top 3 thats what I will call unfair! Bigg boss has never been fair though,and pm's push wasnt major dolly threw a rod at sam but still gotta chance to come back as a contestant. This year the top 5 is lame :/ so Im happy Maheks coming back :)

Edited by MissJohnAbraham - 19 December 2011 at 6:05pm
pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
po*n industry always has mafia connections...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lippi

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pawancool

po*n industry always has mafia connections...

Do they need mafia connections? Shocked

They are mafia's themselves. ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25blue-ice.

Go to top