Bigg Boss Season 5

WORST BB SEASON 5!!!!!!

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
THIS SEASON SUCKS WITHOUT ANY DECENT CELEBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BB4 was my first season  I started watching. All the fights and politics made me think whoa! is this for real!!! Now I feel like last season was much bettter, subtle and entertaining compared to this season.  BB5 could go down to history of Television as most evil season.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i miss bb 4 seriosly,

me and my family were talking abt the last season and the end of the story was dat in the last they had more tasks to do bb kept them always busy and they hardly got time to fight in the house and this time they got less tasks k baar baar sabke chehre dekh kar thak chuke and they start to fight, which r always baseless
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
BB 4 ROCKEDDD !! Like Kanchi, that was my first season as well !! And I HATED DB fights to the CORE.. The tension she has brought and all.. I didnt like that AT ALL !!

But this season !! OMGGG.. Prev season seems to be a HEAVEN infronta this !! How NASTY a game can get with few players bullying everyone in a house and getting away with with NO punishment 😡

HATE BB 5 !!
bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
offcourse this season is worst where u have to see all fake drama of mehak and PM all the time they were shouting  and picking fights with others without any reason..horrable..last season there was only one dolly bindra but this season we had two of them(mehak pm )..
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bonny05

offcourse this season is worst where u have to see all fake drama of mehak and PM all the time they were shouting  and picking fights with others without any reason..horrable..last season there was only one dolly bindra but this season we had two of them(mehak pm )..

Mehak and PM are thousand times better than Sky, Dolly Bindra and Sid, I agree this is the worst season ever.
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BB4 was my first season too...and i thought the fights were too much but i was hooked onto it and it was fun watching...this season after a few days i stopped watching it was unbearable...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Mehak and PM are thousand times better than Sky, Dolly Bindra and Sid, I agree this is the worst season ever.

At least Mahek and PoM and for the fact even DB and rest BB 4 contestants were not such SHREWD evil schemer and nasty gang of Juhi who is manipulating Sky and Sunny 😃 They played it fair and respectfully 😃
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahzur2010

THIS SEASON SUCKS WITHOUT ANY DECENT CELEBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Completely agree . Only if Andrew was a contestant . I would love to see him  his journey from day 1 to 100 ..  
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have been watching BB since season 2 which I liked the most. Coming back to Season 5 it is the worst. It all started because of DB. Also the contestants in there are no fools they saw in season 4 how some people liked DB because she was fighting. Their beliefs got more feet to it when they saw the contestants who were creating more drama in terms of fights were kept in the show and others were eliminated. Also the fact that Sky was brought in spite of him being always titled as hot headed and bad boy. If the eliminations were done by public they are to blame if by BB team then it is them to be blamed the way this show has evolved.