Pratigya

what will happen

fanvever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After krishna saves Samar hopefully, will samar tell the truth to everyone that he ran because of meneka.. if it happens then Meneka wouldnt find her place in TN.. what do u think of the drama that is going to happen after it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanvever

After krishna saves Samar hopefully, will samar tell the truth to everyone that he ran because of meneka.. if it happens then Meneka wouldnt find her place in TN.. what do u think of the drama that is going to happen after it...

Hope that happen ..😊
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
not thrown out but take all samar resposiblty from her and given back to pratgya and krishna
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
somehow i feel M will manipulate again.. menaka track will be here 4 some time... my view
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want krisna to bring the goon to tn wer he recognises menaka and he will spill the beans abt her and at that time samar shud also tell the truth y he ran off...ss shud then throw her out...dont want to see menaka nautanki..
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, am sure he will tell but may b again Menaka do some noutanki 2 escape...
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Samar will reveal everything. Menka will stay there for some more time ðŸ˜•
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

I don't think Samar will reveal everything. Menka will stay there for some more time ðŸ˜•

seems like it... but will samar be given back to pratz again...Confused
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Menaka will some how try to convince every one dis time too.  she will be there in TN for some time.
I guess property track will come wen Menaka is in a postition to throw out from TN and for now its too early.
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riyya6

seems like it... but will samar be given back to pratz again...😕

Hmmm. tough to say. Only possible If Samar expose menka's evil intention infront of everyone