Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nice analysis</font>

Agreed
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliantly written! I loved your analysis!
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
still have to write what I wanted.. will do it tomorrow araam se.. too spent now.. gonna crash soon.. πŸ˜† and wat egjaam..πŸ˜† asli cheer phaad i'll do tomorrow.. πŸ€£ all red ink wala.. πŸ˜† how does it feel now.. jk.. you write well dude.. zabardasti footage πŸ˜†

like I said agree on some of yer takes.. the others I just see them a tad bit differently..πŸ˜† and am not so judgemental about anything.. kuch pasand nahi aya toh pass.. doesnt have to mean there is something wrong wid d product.. just doesnt suit my taste..πŸ˜‰
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tutiface

Agreed

Thanks!

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: MariFuze

Brilliantly written! I loved your analysis!

Thankoo:)
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

still have to write what I wanted.. will do it tomorrow araam se.. too spent now.. gonna crash soon.. πŸ˜† and wat egjaam..πŸ˜† asli cheer phaad i'll do tomorrow.. πŸ€£ all red ink wala.. πŸ˜† how does it feel now.. jk.. you write well dude.. zabardasti footage πŸ˜†

like I said agree on some of yer takes.. the others I just see them a tad bit differently..πŸ˜† and am not so judgemental about anything.. kuch pasand nahi aya toh pass.. doesnt have to mean there is something wrong wid d product.. just doesnt suit my taste..πŸ˜‰

Hmmm...That's why I like you already...Get too learn so much from you! Woh bhi virtually...
Lesson 1: elders ki respect
Lesson 2: Don't judge anybody
ROFL!

And thanks ya...I love the way you write and I've seen you be really candid about how you feel about stuff...so if you say you liked it no more footage...hehe:)

rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Totally love the way you analyzed each characters. I also enjoy how the layers of each characters are being revealed in the show. At the moment, my fav is Dabbu. He was so cute yesterday... He brings the unexpected all the time. 
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: rev4eva

Totally love the way you analyzed each characters. I also enjoy how the layers of each characters are being revealed in the show. At the moment, my fav is Dabbu. He was so cute yesterday... He brings the unexpected all the time. 

Thanks...All said and done...Dabbu is the only one from the chaudhary parivaar whose character has been explored till date...
I wonder if Maanvi has a hatke side to her already hatke personality...Or is chachu all good...I know chachi can be a little selfish when it comes to dabbu...Let's see how the CVs take their characters forward:)
Edited by _Priyanka_ - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dug out this post.. to give some pending gyaan🀣.. one thing that baffles me about this whole out of character premise.. is the way I look at human beings.. they are the most unpredictable and flexible beings even in their most mundane routines.. coz they contain the ability to surprise themselves.. and do the unexpected.. having said that.. somethings are not up for trade or compromise.. aka your principles, convictions and sometimes value system.. coz they become your psyche..

so keeping that psyche in mind.. none of the character oddities you mentioned were that unexpected for me..πŸ˜† Viren Vadera's foolhardy behavior was sorta there from the beginning.. very subtle.. but there.. now of course its gulati maroying.. more so coz he just loves that sense of possession he bestows on himself.. for jeevika.. maybe more than she has bestowed on him yet.. and hence she stands being surprised at the little revelations every time.. πŸ˜‰

Swamini: oh this one is my fave.. just for the fact that one cant typecast this woman.. apart from the strong statement she puts forth in life on her belief system.. for all you know she decided to remain unmarried in an act to uphold her conviction.. one thing most people overlook here.. is Swamini is Virat's bua but Viren's mom.. hence the badi maa.. you can clearly see her as a bua alone to Virat.. wont overstep her boundaries.. but she is fiercely protective of Viren as a son.. maybe the only relationship she can call her own.. invested her self behind.. much more than Vanshika would have.. and I can bet on that.. its evident in Viren's psyche and also the importance he gives Swamini.. my question remains is a foster parent lesser than a biological one.. then why is Yashoda glorified.. and why is her insane possessiveness for Krishna talked about.. 

its only natural for a mom to feel protective.. hence her reaction in that card party.. it was momentary.. she is the one that scanned thro so many girls to find the most suitable for her son.. and the girl her son took no time to love.. there you go.. thats yer ans.. she knows viren like no one else.. and obv when you have invested so much you have insecurities.. but you have to give the woman her due in how thoughtful she is towards that guy.. she is a person who takes herself so seriously and knows for a fact the JM attachement will be a cause of concern for Viren in the longer run.. she is insecure about that.. but didnt mind taking this risk for Viren' sake.. he was clearly invested when she realized this may not be a good suit.. 

In no way am I undermining Vanshika's feelings and sentiments.. but the fact that from both sides Viren and Swamini connection and attachment seems so deep.. and profound.. one just cant classify it.. little things give u a picture.. Viren loves and respects Vanshika but there is a disconnect.. till date a Viren Vanshika moment hasnt been captured.. secondly when Vanshika makes halwa for him.. he tells her he'll have it eventually.. but the excitement he has for Jeevika's kheer in spite of him not being fond of sweets comes across as odd to vanshika.. sweet or no sweet.. the guy is much more invested than she comprehends..and somewhere swamini does see it.. thats why today Vanshika's piece of advice was prudent for Jeevika but redundant for Viren.. coz he is far more invested already.. πŸ˜† 

I digressed a lot.. but I concur.. I admire Virat's easy going maturity.. am intrigued to see where Virat manvi find middle ground.. coz her impulsiveness is amusing to him right now.. and has irked him once.. in the long run how do they compensate for their natures..

P.S. forgot to mention.. or ask rather.. where did u see my candid take..πŸ˜† i do act as the party pooper in other forums too.. so I was curious
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

I dug out this post.. to give some pending gyaan🀣.. one thing that baffles me about this whole out of character premise.. is the way I look at human beings.. they are the most unpredictable and flexible beings even in their most mundane routines.. coz they contain the ability to surprise themselves.. and do the unexpected.. having said that.. somethings are not up for trade or compromise.. aka your principles, convictions and sometimes value system.. coz they become your psyche..

so keeping that psyche in mind.. none of the character oddities you mentioned were that unexpected for me..πŸ˜† Viren Vadera's foolhardy behavior was sorta there from the beginning.. very subtle.. but there.. now of course its gulati maroying.. more so coz he just loves that sense of possession he bestows on himself.. for jeevika.. maybe more than she has bestowed on him yet.. and hence she stands being surprised at the little revelations every time.. πŸ˜‰

Swamini: oh this one is my fave.. just for the fact that one cant typecast this woman.. apart from the strong statement she puts forth in life on her belief system.. for all you know she decided to remain unmarried in an act to uphold her conviction.. one thing most people overlook here.. is Swamini is Virat's bua but Viren's mom.. hence the badi maa.. you can clearly see her as a bua alone to Virat.. wont overstep her boundaries.. but she is fiercely protective of Viren as a son.. maybe the only relationship she can call her own.. invested her self behind.. much more than Vanshika would have.. and I can bet on that.. its evident in Viren's psyche and also the importance he gives Swamini.. my question remains is a foster parent lesser than a biological one.. then why is Yashoda glorified.. and why is her insane possessiveness for Krishna talked about.. 

its only natural for a mom to feel protective.. hence her reaction in that card party.. it was momentary.. she is the one that scanned thro so many girls to find the most suitable for her son.. and the girl her son took no time to love.. there you go.. thats yer ans.. she knows viren like no one else.. and obv when you have invested so much you have insecurities.. but you have to give the woman her due in how thoughtful she is towards that guy.. she is a person who takes herself so seriously and knows for a fact the JM attachement will be a cause of concern for Viren in the longer run.. she is insecure about that.. but didnt mind taking this risk for Viren' sake.. he was clearly invested when she realized this may not be a good suit.. 

In no way am I undermining Vanshika's feelings and sentiments.. but the fact that from both sides Viren and Swamini connection and attachment seems so deep.. and profound.. one just cant classify it.. little things give u a picture.. Viren loves and respects Vanshika but there is a disconnect.. till date a Viren Vanshika moment hasnt been captured.. secondly when Vanshika makes halwa for him.. he tells her he'll have it eventually.. but the excitement he has for Jeevika's kheer in spite of him not being fond of sweets comes across as odd to vanshika.. sweet or no sweet.. the guy is much more invested than she comprehends..and somewhere swamini does see it.. thats why today Vanshika's piece of advice was prudent for Jeevika but redundant for Viren.. coz he is far more invested already.. πŸ˜† 

I digressed a lot.. but I concur.. I admire Virat's easy going maturity.. am intrigued to see where Virat manvi find middle ground.. coz her impulsiveness is amusing to him right now.. and has irked him once.. in the long run how do they compensate for their natures..

P.S. forgot to mention.. or ask rather.. where did u see my candid take..πŸ˜† i do act as the party pooper in other forums too.. so I was curious

Just finished commenting on your post and was surprised to see this back on page 1..
I completely understand what you mean when you say humans are unpredictable and we shouldn't judge...and i don't..but blame it on the hackneyed daily soaps i watch that am so used to everything being black n white...like there's a vamp and there's a pati parmeshwar type woman etc etc...
so when i first saw this show...i sorta unconsciously decided that viren jeevika would be the mushy vala couple and virat maanvi the nok jhok...so i was pleasantly surprised to see them hv their moments of fun!

Swamini...I respect her...I've always believed her reactions might not be appreciated by us but they are natural as per the situation...I mean be it the dress designer epi or yesterdays epi I know a lot of aunty jis who'd react in a similar manner...For me she should not have walked out of the sangeet incident and handled it after the guests had left...but that's a personal thing!

Your insight into Viren is nice...I'd never thought of it...Like i said before...for me it was a couple who'd do those random eye locks and blush...so I'd just space out during that time!

Read your posts on ayesha's topics in this forum only...haha...
acha is that your birth date in your ID...asking coz am an aquarian too!