Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

I rest my case!!.......... Bye Everyone!!

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Ok, Sorry it was a PRANK!!! Shakstar was right. YMLH forum is NOT closing. Until YOU guys want it to be closed.

I am sorry Tafarruz. You got fooled this time. You are the viewbie, not for a week, but as long as the forum is open. Hug

I wanted to make u guys fool for one more day, but my little baby bro was sad, so I have to finish it up today!!

I played a prank on someone for the first time, and it worked perfectly!!!!!!!!!!! Yahooooooooooo!!!!!

When u guys thought I was serious, I was laughing, and twice fell off the chair!!!  And I have been laughing non stop for past own hour.

Sorry all the fights in "Another Important Announcement" Thread was to make u guys believe that I am serious. (At least I was joking the whole time)

In that topic, besides News of Tafarruz's promotion, Rest is Fake (from my side)

So no worries, YMLH Rocks!!! So no one can close it!!!

Thanks to Vijay and Sree di!!! They were supporting me!!!

Take Care!

Wailing Banshee

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Friends

Do cheer up. Your favourite Section YMLH will be buzzing till you are all with us, in IF.... Tongue So no need to panic here....

Do keep smiling and continue to enjoy the fun you have had in this section...

IF Development Team
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:22am | IP Logged
LOL

Kiske kehne pe yeh sab Fools ban gaye. Guys, badla le lo. Aise mat chodo Wailing Bansheeji ko LOL
QT143 IF-Rockerz
QT143
QT143

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:25am | IP Logged
haha! omg saba apa! u scared the heck out of me! Cry im so glad this forum aint closin Big smile! yay! Clap
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:26am | IP Logged
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehe

gueesss waat..ur not da only joker arnd here LOL LOL

i cought on 2 da joke a loong tyme ago...in da "imp. announcement" i didnt believe it....and i wanted 2 prank saba appi baq..and i needed an excuse 2 start fiting and being mean LOL LOL

aww saba appi...sorry 4 everything i said on msn/psf and the another imp announcement" thread LOL LOL

gotcha

well i shud post tht it was a joke in psf b4 ppl think tht v were fighting 4 real LOL LOL

and i luuuv how EVERY1 ...saba appi...naush...amreen appi...taff...all of u fell 4 it LOL
desi_chick05 IF-Dazzler
desi_chick05
desi_chick05

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s.priya

LOL

Kiske kehne pe yeh sab Fools ban gaye. Guys, badla le lo. Aise mat chodo Wailing Bansheeji ko LOL

mujhe toh pehle hi pata tha!Embarrassed

Big smile

nahii priya yaaaaaaar hum aise nahi chodenge miss wailing banshee ko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue

~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s.priya

LOL

hehe priya di..saba appi saye badla lenna ka mauqa main nahi chortiLOLLOL....i arready got her baqWink

~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:29am | IP Logged
yup ritu....howz abt u me naush mahek isha poonam priyanka shakil and all others get 2gether and plan a special prank LOL ...taff u shud defin8ly get naq @ her.....do u guyz noe how sad my bacha was?....saba appi u r evil cuz u made mu bacha sad 4 a whole day...he wasnt as sad abt it closing as he was abt becoming a viewbie of a section tht was closing LOL LOL

Go to top