Posted: 12 years ago

Hello all πŸ€—

I am new to this forum but not to the series πŸ˜› Today, I couldn't resist myself posting here !

I am so so so going latoo over Udayveer πŸ˜ What a bad ass with an absolute screen presence πŸ˜
When he comes onscreen, I refuse to acknowledge the presence of other characters πŸ˜†

I am so in love with ManVeer and would like to see them as a couple πŸ˜³
I love the way he irritates her and tries to flirt with her πŸ˜†

Even though she was brought up in a different atmosphere, Udayveer does not shoo her away πŸ˜ƒ He loves her challenging attitude and looks her as a person, though he has an agenda of his own !

I will love to see his transformation and possessiveness over Manyata πŸ˜

In today's episode, I so loved his 'han nahi tho with a smirk' πŸ˜

Source: unknown πŸ˜³

Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago
Nithi dear completely agree with u..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—.Uff I am sooo latoo over Uday..😍.Love him!! ❀️ I cant wait to see ManVeer together.πŸ₯³..πŸ₯³ManVeer r gonna be the bestest couple on screen...! πŸ˜Ž  
I put this picture as my Iphone wallpaper...Uff today in school i showed all my friends UV's hot nd yummy pictures...they were like woah..he is cute...I was like Just cute...dont u mean to say the best...lol I really have gone crazy πŸ˜
Thanks for replying and agreeing with me dear πŸ€—
UdayVeer knocks my senses out πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by -Nithi-

Thanks for replying and agreeing with me dear πŸ€—
UdayVeer knocks my senses out πŸ€ͺ

just love everything about him!!
Welcome to forum dear...I too came here only because of this man...UdayaVeer...😳

Agree, he is just too cool...no...hot...😳Also kya expression hein...
GUYS CAN WE INFORM CV'S TO MAKE UDAY (ASHISH KAPOOR )THE MALE LEAD OPPOSITE MANYATA OR MONIYA(PRIYAL GOR) BECAUSE AKAASH (ABHISHEK RAWAT) IS A GOOD ACTOR BUT HERE WE DON'T FEEL CHEMISTRY BETWEEN AKAASH AND MANYATA PLUS IT CANNOT BE SUCH A SIMPLE LOVE STORY .I WISH AS A STORY PROGRESSES UDAY 'S CHARACTER CHANGES FROM SPOIT BRAT TO SOMEWHERE LOVING ,ATTITUDE AND RESPONSIBLE PRINCE
Edited by nehaf - 12 years ago
he is just awesome...manveer rocks
Originally posted by poulomi12

just love everything about him!!

Yeah, such an eye candy πŸ˜
Originally posted by gohem123

Welcome to forum dear...I too came here only because of this man...UdayaVeer...😳

Agree, he is just too cool...no...hot...😳Also kya expression hein...

Thank you so much πŸ˜³

Yeah, hotness oozing out in every once β€οΈ πŸ˜ I am so in love with his evil smirk πŸ˜