Maryaada Written Update: December 19, 2011

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Really like how they handled Vidya's father.  It didn't register at first, but no doubt a lightbulb went off in his head after a few minutes.  I wonder if her mother knew. We'd been assuming she didn't but perhaps she did.

Imli - thank goodness. I couldn't take any more of her judging attitude that showed through in all of her exchanges with Devyani.

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update Jaya. You're right, there seems to be so much happening nowadays, full on drama!

Maybe the CVs want to throw all the attention on SSP for a bit, have him deal with his divorce, Uttara, and Gaurav being gay in one stroke. o.o

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jaya.
Yeah the pace is picking up, which is good. It seems the story is moving in the direction for Aditya to start realising the truth about his dad.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh, Brahma has truly met his match in Uttara!!!  LMAO  He can't even push her away, get rid of her or put her down.  He's stuck with her.  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Jaya you write so well .. I wish i could update like you ..Anyways the show is in a very interesting stage ..But there is a fear inside..Is Maryada going to end soon? So many new shows lined up for SP..
Less TRP and most importantly culmination of tracks ..
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

Hey Jaya you write so well .. I wish i could update like you ..Anyways the show is in a very interesting stage ..But there is a fear inside..Is Maryada going to end soon? So many new shows lined up for SP..

Less TRP and most importantly culmination of tracks ..

I had that same feeling Pia, as the realization hit at how fast everything was being revealed. I sure hope not though, cause for a show at 11 pm, I think Maryada is doing relatively well. 😕

Maybe they'll introduce a new track? Sigh, this is the one show I watch without fail. I really don't want to see it ending.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
I know dear ..
We all know one day it will end ..But not all of sudden ..It should at the right time..This is definitely not the right time ..

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont want it to end right now either. But it is time for some of the hidden truths to come out for the show to progress further. And the truth about Brahma can really take the story ahead. Otherwise it just goes round in circles.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Absolutely ..It is been long ...I mean last 3 maha episodes were about Gaurav's truth ..Still it is revealed to half of the members ...