Did Sid and Amar plan nomination

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I am a bit confused... Right after the nominations, the way they were discussing in the washroom... I thought that they had planned it... especially when Amar said, "achha hoa tu mere baajoo mein aakur beth gaya"...
or am I missing something

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes they did plan nomination amar and sid clearly talking about it. They were pretending infront of others that they r not talking with each other or not friend anymore but actually they were doing all the nomination planing thats why both of them gave same name for nomination😕
angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think it was more like a telepathy type of thing ya phir aankhon aankhon mei ishara! Amar ne hi Sid ko cue dia hoga coz itna brain Sid ke paas to hai nai! Sid to jaa ke Sky ko nominate karta confirm! But thankgod Amar used his brain! But sigh it all went down the drain! 😭 no eviction this week! 
munz. thumbnail
It was just a coincidence... As anyways after the the nominations they were bond to ditch Amar... So Sid was his only hope...
Right.One thumbnail
I think it wasn't explicitly planned, but both of them knew the equations now that they were with the five of them, so I think Sid and Amar mutually felt that they had to nominate as they did, as it was obvious to them how Sky gang members would nominate.
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no need for planning it was simple...of course both amar and sid knew that the three idiots wont save amar...so it would be amar and sid...so why should amar save the girls...i think sid knew if he nominates sky then he would only get one vote because amar would want to save him since he did that to him so he used his brain and saved sky and amar

i honestly dont care i am just happy that sunny and juhi are nominated
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is not planned,,even they both sid and amar are wondering about this Mind matching

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mere coincidence ...Amar was not even sitting with Sid..forget planning and ploting... P & P is Sky and gang's forte. But now I want Amar and Sid play carefully with all planning.
mamtha17 thumbnail
maine notice kiya hai ki sid jitno ke sath close hua unke sath nominate bhi hua lekin eviction ke din jo bhi uske close the woh sab evict ho jathe hai.
e.g - shradha  mahek shonali  abhi amar uske sath hai.