India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

why????

sizzling_souls Goldie
sizzling_souls
sizzling_souls

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

saarthi made into top 7 trps beating the soaps of channels like sony, star plus, zee tv etc..but still it hasnt got any recoginition, it has got best jodi ever but is criticised n said tht its the jodi of ant and elephant...its not even nominated as fav. jodi....its totally ignored in SPA song..totally ignored by star plus...n SPA awards...although bhumi has broken the record by achieving the place of best devrani in SP but still she is considered less talented....the plot of the show totally rocks n is damn unique but still people prefer the old ghisa pita KSBKBT..

WHY???? i need an answer

Edited by sizzling_souls - 01 April 2006 at 11:59pm

--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Gunjan is "kyun" ka jawab to hakeem luqman kay paas bhi nahin tha, bas monopoly has Ekta Mai ki.

Ekta's serials have been going on since a very long time, then most of her serials that r getting good TRP's are on PrimeTime. 2 of them serials are liked because of "Ronit Roy", KTH was liked because of old Sujal (Rajeev). I have heard she is taking off air Kesar and K-Street because it has nobody to hold the viewers.

I visit the KZK and Kyunki and the viewers of these 2 main serials of Ekta are also fedup the stuff they r getting the same things repeated and re-re-re-.... repeated - xtra m affairs, rape, najaiz bachey etc, but viewers r sort of addicted to especially these 2 serials.

Maybe Ekta is also on the nominating committee of SPA.

If Saarthi can get PrimeTime slot and possibly just before Kyunki then i am sure it will get good TRP's and will be hard to ignore.

sweet_mita Goldie
sweet_mita
sweet_mita

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkykhan

Gunjan is "kyun" ka jawab to hakeem luqman kay paas bhi nahin tha, bas monopoly has Ekta Mai ki.

Ekta's serials have been going on since a very long time, then most of her serials that r getting good TRP's are on PrimeTime. 2 of them serials are liked because of "Ronit Roy", KTH was liked because of old Sujal (Rajeev). I have heard she is taking off air Kesar and K-Street because it has nobody to hold the viewers.

I visit the KZK and Kyunki and the viewers of these 2 main serials of Ekta are also fedup the stuff they r getting the same things repeated and re-re-re-.... repeated - xtra m affairs, rape, najaiz bachey etc, but viewers r sort of addicted to especially these 2 serials.

If Saarthi can get PrimeTime slot and possibly just before Kyunki then i am sure it will get good TRP's and will be hard to ignore.

I also think the same.these serials are running for such a long time that people use to make them a part of their daily routine.(achha nehi laga phirbhi  dekhna parega).

Aur ek baat many of the people even didn't aware of Saarthi because of it's airing time.It's repeating time is also too odd i mean those (like us) who are adiicted with Saarthi only watch it at 1a.m that is in midnight.Smile

I really don't care about that spa awardDead.I think it's totally paritial towards K serials.Angry

SAARRTHIFAN_1 Senior Member
SAARRTHIFAN_1
SAARRTHIFAN_1

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:05am | IP Logged
If saarrthi get a prime time slot than ekta ke serials ki to band baj jaeygi aur woh aisa hone nahi degi and as of spa awards I yearly don't care.Ekta ke serial se toh usee ke darshak fed up hogaye hai atleast we are happy with our saarrthi serial.saarrthi chalu masalon se nahi chalta.serial ne ab tak apne fans ko bandhe rakha hai.
I think ekta needs to learn from asit modi ke serial kese banate hai.
boomerang123 IF-Dazzler
boomerang123
boomerang123

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_mita

Originally posted by pinkykhan

I also think the same.these serials are running for such a long time that people use to make them a part of their daily routine.(achha nehi laga phirbhi  dekhna parega).

Aur ek baat many of the people even didn't aware of Saarthi because of it's airing time.It's repeating time is also too odd i mean those (like us) who are adiicted with Saarthi only watch it at 1a.m that is in midnight.Smile

I really don't care about that spa awardDead.I think it's totally paritial towards K serials.Angry

agree with u ...... as simple as that .....why ka jawab ...... ekta Angry

riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 8:17am | IP Logged
anday se pehle murgi, ya murgi se pehle anda? LOLZ!!! LOL ur not gonna get ur answer sizzling_souls, coz it's quite like dat!!! Big smile
poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 8:26am | IP Logged
haan gunjan iss why ka ans. toh shayad bhagwaan bhi na de paayein.....but u know 1 thing agar mere bas chale na to mein iss ekta mayee ko india se baahar nikaal doon. Angry
and 4 saarthi, so many ppls don't know about saarthi coz it relecast on noon time Ouch ...but if it will air on prime time den i bet no 1 can beat saarthi. Big smile
sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
yea..dere u go...all the above ppl have given u the answer of why..waise amani i totally agree with u...yeh waise hi situation hai.. LOL LOL waise even i care a hoot abt the awards..coz saarthi rocks...bas zara sa masla timings ka hai...coz once it gets prime time slot i'm sure it'll beat teh hell outta ekta mayeen!!! Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index