Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

DarkDiva

DarkDiva

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
 Today Episode was amazing...   Uday teasing Manyata was a good part...loved it ...here are the Picture:

She stands  at the window and looks out... and here our Prince comes 

He is teasing her by questioning her if she is so sad thinking about him but don't be since he is here now. Moniya orders him to get out of the room but Uday slumps on the bed and tells her that she has already learned to give orders in one day.

Moniya snaps back that she can also show the fighting moves she has learned since her childhood. Uday looks at her with a smile and questions her if she will speak to him like this even after their marriage and then he tells her to come closer to him.Moniya stares at him in shock  while Uday proceeds to tell her about the specialty of her pillows and that her dreams will change when she will sleep on those pillows.Moniya snatches the pillow from him and tells him if he continues on with his talks then she will stuff him in this pillow ending with her Haan nai toh. She throws the pillow back at Uday who catches it with an amused smile and questions Moniya if she will fight with him like this after marriage also and then says Haan nai tho.

Moniya is angry and tells him to keep talking but she won't reply to him. Uday gets serious and tells her he was just joking with her and trying to explain that all this lavishness is for her and that she has the first right on everything. 
Moniya just stands there with a sad face, Uday questions why she is standing do sad and not accepting this. Moniya tells him she found peace at her chawl, Uday is upset to see her so sad and raises his hand to touch her hair in comfort but Moniya pushes at his hand and takes few steps away from him.

Uday follows her and questions her on how long she will carry the burden of this truth and to look at the smiling future in front of her. Moniya is angered and shows it by pushing Uday out of the door but our Uday does not seem to be offended at being kicked out because he gives the smirk as Moniya slams the door on his face. 

So... i am done...thanks for the Translater goes to Angelskiss

If someone would tell me what Haan nai tho means in English I would happy ... Thanks 

Edited by AmishiE - 19 December 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

NowsheenToshibestkashevnikkipunjnymphmoontwinkle662BiggestDEKfanshrarrtiasyadadaNivRen_1luvtwilight19rosie111wassup28sweet7863-Swetha-rosse12be-happy-alwaysraparthidollykamnaNaina007Yuvika_15pinkss--ANGEL--prachuryagohem123-Nithi-SidNeeti-fanshena07S.H.I.E.L.D..AbhIyalicious.arrylineXDevilsDesireXprincess_xainiOmaRamdassreeha...k-Anaya-minuuZaYaHolic*Dakoo_Minzy*adventure_gurlArhainAshishnyctophilia-AriaNe-TheBlackJaguar_Poulomi_Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uday teases Manyata - PICTURE" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
THANKYOUUU
uufff hes sooo yummmyyliciousss
HAAN NAI TU:p

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDivaarrylineprincess_xaini-AriaNe-

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Love U Love U  Love U ...Embarrassed  Embarrassed   Embarrassed 

for posting these lovely pics and with the dialogues...

Udaya is gonna give me serious heart trouble as he is uuuf looking in blaaack...Day Dreaming

The last pic, his smirk, was Day Dreaming

All in all i want to give you a big Hug  for posting pics ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BiggestDEKfanDarkDivaS.H.I.E.L.D.OmaRamdassArhainAshish-AriaNe-

priyanka2765

Groupbie

priyanka2765

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

this was the best part of today's episode...waiting for more of such cute little arguments between uday and manyata SmileWinkHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDivaS.H.I.E.L.D.OmaRamdassArhainAshish-AriaNe-

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much!

That is sooo cute!!! Uday says haan nahin toh too!ROFLTongue

I just love their chemistry!!!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDivasweet7863OmaRamdassArhainAshish-AriaNe-

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
lovely post! really funny!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDiva

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

AmishiE , you are just Awesome: Haan Nai Tho Wink

Thanks for the awesome "visual" update! Big smile

Edited by reeha...k - 19 December 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdassArhainAshish-AriaNe-_Poulomi_

JalebiHearts

Goldie

JalebiHearts

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
hayyeee!!! AMAHZZINGG HAWTTT AND SHOULD-BE-ILLEGAL PICSCensored YAAR!!! THANK YOUU XXX Blushing

sorry dont know the exact translation of Haan nahi toh its like saying yes and no at the same time Ermm LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDiva-AriaNe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top