•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
A Gift of OS for the Don of fanfic  Sabz KaSh GrAnd

its from our Sweetie pie
Srishti aka Sri ,

i'm posting it on her behalf as she is away cz of her exams,
we hope you'll do your best Sri All the best.

here we go

I HATE YOU ARMAAN" She yelled loudly making him furious from his futile attempts to make her confess. For a moment his anger took over him and he took her by her shoulders and pulled her more into him, making her eyes meet his.

He saw tears and a tint of fear in her eyes which made him tensed. And that furthermore resulted in calming down his nerves; he can never see her in dilemma and never ever in his dreams think of causing her pain. He sighed, making his anger melt in the tense atmosphere but he dint left her; he sill had a tough grip on her shoulders.

"I Love you ..." his soft murmur and husky voice filled the atmosphere with much more intensified anticipation. The only sound that can be heard was their heavy breaths complementing each other. Their eyes gawking at one another, when he brought his face more closer to her. She was lost in him. He has like captured her everything and she felt completely void and strangely at peace.

But then one blink, and she was brought back to reality, lost in her thoughts, her eyes wandered everywhere except his face. After a few minutes, she took a couple of deep shaky breaths, and her eyes got blurred as tears formed in her eyes, she sniffed and her tears made its way down her face from her cheeks and lower but it never fell; and it was then when she felt his warm palms cupping her face with much delicacy and love and his thumbs wiping those tears and not letting them fall.

One look at him and she tried her best to not to get lost in those deep blue captivating eyes. She let her breath out and tired of trying to build a wall around herself she felt miserable, she said with pain and fragile might clearly evident in her slow whisper, "I hate you" she more than telling him, was trying to convince herself that she do hate him.

He felt a sharp pain hit him listening her but then looking at her, he knew that she loves him and her futile attempts to deny the real confession was making her weary. His hands were still on her cheeks; he made her look at him, and all he did was to capture her soul which was trying to hide itself from him, and once he felt that he is connected, he smiled through his tears and placed a kiss on her forehead and again looking at her, he said it again, "but, I Love you Riddhima."

Moments passed and it hit her that she was standing amidst a crowd that comprises of director, producers and all the workers at the sets of the show. And that she was Shilpa and not Riddhima and that she is an actor not the character, but the moment that just transpired between her and her Armaan...err...Karan, yeah Karan Singh Grover, the actor playing the character opposite her role...that made an impact on her. They have done several romantic scenes before too but this stirred her soul like anything. She felt herself drowning in the pool of thoughts when she felt a tug, she looked at Karan..err...Armaan waiting for the response from his beloved Riddhima, and that she was Riddhima; she immediately got back into her character's role and looked at Armaan and not breaking the eye-contact she responded as per the script.

"I Love You Armaan" she said it. And he took her in his arms nuzzling his face on the crook of her neck; but that made Shilpa go still. Her breath was stuck not that this was the first time he is hugging her, but this felt something very different. She took her arms around him reciprocating the hugs remembering the fact that right now she was Riddhima and he was Armaan. She tried her best to make her mind think straight and was waiting for the director to call the shot OVER. But the next thing just made her loose her balance and her breath completely, when the director called "CUT", he kissed her on her neck making that 'muah' sound audible to her only though, and that followed by a small whisper "I Love you Shona"! She heard the hubbub around her and that again reminded her that she was in her shoot, she jerked herself away from him and was gawking at him like anything, with her eyes bigger that usual and her mouth wide open. Karan giggled looking at her expressions and winked at her.

He tugged at her hands making her aware of the crowd present around her with his eyes showing naughtiness and his face covered with that dimpled-grin!

There was moment of joy for everyone that finally they were done with the shooting the last episode on a happy note. Many were congratulating Karan and Shilpa for their brilliant act in the confession scene!

Only Shilpa knew how much she was acting up making a happy normal face and that was resulting in fuelling up her anger and Karan being Karan was acting too cool still with something hidden behind his too cool and normal face, he kept on glancing towards Shilpa every now and then and can swear upon go, how cute and adorable she looked with those expressions adorning her face! He was very well aware of the fact that she was going though various thoughts, right now!

Not only Shilpa, but this confession scene actually stirred his soul. He knew he has a special place for her in his heart from long, but it will be this intense and powerful, he never thought! At the time Armaan Riddhima confessed their love, it was his heart who finally confessed to him about his feelings towards his Shilpa. He knew that they had something more than just friendship, and now he knew what it is! And that he was sure that he will make her his!

He knew she will be asking questions and he made himself prepared for answering those questions!

Finally after everything was done, it was announced that there will be a small party organized for the success and completion of the show! Everyone was busy packing up the sets and their respective things while all the actors retired to their dressing room. He was in his room, he was feeling overjoyed with the fact of being in love with her. He was feeling ecstatic and thrilled to confess it to her when he felt the door opened and he looked up to see her. He cant help but giggle over her cutely enraged pouting face.

She came forward and he stood up in his place. And then she spoke, well actually yelled, "WHAT WAS THAT MISTER?" And there he could not help but grin more widely but seeing he tried to slow down with this. He finally spoke, "Calm down missy!" he moved forward and holding her shoulders he made her sit on the small bed and he kneeled down before her, he continued, "hmm..so first calm down!" he saw her breathing out and sighing, but with that frown visible on her forehead and a pout ! And he continued again holding her hand in his, "good! Now speak out!"

She was confused and a bit angry seeing him so cool, she knew he was acting up, and this enraged her furthermore, but still calming down she finally let it out, "What was that Karan?"

Karan: "what?" she knew he knew still...darn to his acting! She fussed!

Shilpa: "you know what I am speaking about!" she saw him shaking his head negatively too smartly yet innocently! 'Argh to you!' she murmered!

She continued, "What you did THERE Karan!"

Karan, acting too innocent, : "What!? What I did!?" He tried hiding his smile and by looking at her face he knew that it was useless! Yet he carried on!

Shilpa: "Karan! stop acting! You just Ki..." she went quiet...

He nodded his head and as if probing her to say further!

Karan: "ahan! Go on! I am listening" he tried acting serious, when he felt a kick at his stomach by her knees.

Karan: "OUCH! WHAt was THAT!"

Shilpa: "DUMBO! WHY THE HELL DID YOU KISSED ME THERE" she pointed towards her neck and continued "... and WHAT YOU SAID!"

Karan : "Ok I don't want to stretch this further" holding her hands in his more securely and continued "you and me both know that we have something between us! More than just the friendship we share"

He looked up and stared at her, and continued, "And you know What I am meaning to!" He saw her staring intently at him, like...like wanting him to assure for something!

He took her one hand and made her stand up and took her to the dressing table. He made her stand in front of him facing the mirror. She looked at the mirror and he was standing behind her. He kept his chin over her shoulders and crawled his hands from behind on her waists and with his palms straight over her flat fabric-covered stomach and pulled towards her himself, hugging her from behind! She turned her face to look at him and saw him looking at her with a lovely smile. He took hold of her right hand and pointed towards the mirror, "See there!" she looked her image with him behind her. He so securely held her in his arms and then, "We look perfect together! Isn't it! Meant to be!?"

He was looking at her intently, trying to read her as he can feel her respond to her touch, her breaths getting uneven, goosebumps all over her. He bent down and kissed her on her neck and lingered his lips there for a meanwhile!

He then turned her, such a way that now she was facing him. He cupped her face and placing a kiss on her forehead he felt her relax and he smiled. With his right hand he removed that strand of hair falling on her face and moved his face closer to her.

"Shilpa" He spoke her name quietly, his voice barely more than a whisper, as if he were afraid that to speak too loudly would break whatever spell he had created on the woman of his dreams. Capturing her eyes with his own, he willed her to see how much this meant to him, for her to know beyond a doubt that he loved her. He saw her eyes staring at his fondly like opening herself to him. He brought his lips much closer to him barely touching, he whispered, "I Love you!"

The gentle reverence of his tone, the warmth and devotion clearly evident in his voice made her feel like in heaven! She did felt the blooming love feeling but generally brushed it off but now she just felt so purely blessed!

Karan : "Shilpa, Do you..." but then he was shushed by her! He smiled at here

"Karan!" Shilpa smiled gently in return, her heart melting at the obvious love and loyalty shining in the infinite blue depths as she lost herself in his eyes. She stepped forward, closing the distance between them if that was possible; her hands made its way through his arms and around his back, placing a soft kiss on his chest, she snuggled against him, allowing her eyes to drift closed. "Don't speak much! Sometimes it's better to shut off!" she mumbled into the soft fabric of his sky blue Tee.

He felt over the moon. He responded her by taking her in his arms. His one hand made its way to her cheeks; his thumb brushed a soothing rhythm against her cheek and his other hand on her hairs, his fingers gently combing her silky black hairs!

And they stayed there, arm in arm, together!

In the evening,

There was a party arranged on the successful completion of the show!

Karan Shilpa were the main focus everywhere, not only because they were the lead couple but that there was new charm reflecting in their face, that's making you stop on your track and stare at them! It was the sizzling chemistry, the KaSh chemistry!

The theme of the party was traditional hence Karan was dressed in golden kurta where as Shilpa wore a traditional golden suit!

It was then when, all the lights went off and a spotlight was on Karan!

And the music starts!

With few beats he did lil steps and the lights came up! And there started the lyrics

Girl you're my chammak challo
Where you go girl I'm gonna follow
What you want girl just let me know
You can be my chammak challo

He went near Shilpa and gave her a slight push when he mimicked the word "Chammak challo"! And carried on with his song!

Shawty I'm gonna getcha
You know I'm gonna getcha
You know I'll even letcha
Letcha be my chammak challo

He was dancing all the way with steps like professionals when he was joined by his mates and friends. Shilpa stood with her other friends and glancing at Karan every now and then. He came near her and took a round around her and on taking hold of her hands he pulled her in the dance floor and making her dance in his own steps.

Kaisa sharmaana aaja nachke dikha de
Aa meri hole aaja parda gira de

He made her twist around her place and pulled her in him while she glared at him for taking these bold steps.

Aa meri akhiyon se akhiyaan mila de
Aa tu na nakhre dikha
Wanna be my chammak challo? ' 4

Tu meri chammak challo
Teri picture ka main hero
Give it to me girl mujhko dedo

Shawty I'm gonna getcha (i.e. get you)
You know I'm gonna getcha
Maybe I'll even letcha
Be my chamak chamak chalo

Kaisa sharmaana aaja nachke dikha de
Aa meri hole aaja parda gira de
Aa meri akhiyon se akhiyaan mila de
Aa tu na nakhre dikha

It was the time when Shilpa felt like she was dumb driven cattle and then she carried the next dancing with grace and so perfection that made everyone stop and stare!

Unnai totta penn ullattai uruka maataya
How can you not melt the woman who touched your heart
Ennai pola pennai paarthu mayanga maataya
How can you help falling for a girl like me
Kannil kannai poti vitaal sirika maataya
If I lock eyes with you wouldn't that make you smile?
Ennil unnai sooti vitaal ottika maataya
If I bind you to me won't you get glued to me?

Karan was hell shocked with this boldness of Shilpa. His eyes wide open and all he could do was gawk at his girl but then he tumbled as she winked at him and shifted his gaze looking others but others were busy looking at his girl! And what irked him was this only others gazing at His Shona! He went near her and tried to stop her when she again started with the lyrics and pushed him by his shoulders and

Kaisa sharmaana tujhe nachke dikha doon
Mera ho jaaye jo main parda gira doon

Shilpa then tried pulling Karan with force but man! He was man! So she herself got close to him and poked him in his chest with her finger, getting closer to his face making his eyes meet hers and

Aa tujhe akhiyon mein apne basa loon
Aa tu na nakhre dikha

And then he too joined the dance making everyone join on the dance floor! Seeing everyone busy on their own he took her in his arms and went to a secluded place that was far away from the dance floor and was devoid of any person!

The situation was perfect; he thought and looked here and there making sure no one is there and holding her cheek from one hand he kissed the other too loudly taking her by surprise! He winked at her making her come out of her reverie. She was going to say something when he interrupted her,

Karan: "Too filmy!!right?!!"

and they looked at each other before they broke out in fits of laughter!
Posted: 12 years ago
😎

oi saab ke saab comment karooo...mein bohat pehle kardi...