Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

   

KINASH: THE BROTHERS (Page 3)

Prishna_DBPS IF-Sizzlerz
Prishna_DBPS
Prishna_DBPS

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 17284

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

oh feeling soo good 2 write in dis thread (One of my fav thread ) after 1 week . 2dy Got chance 2 write abt my fav kinash Big smile . 

Woww 2dy's kinash scene was soo soo sweet . I just loveddd it . wht i loved d most was again Babloo singh became a Hitler Bhai of DBPS ,Back 2 square one LOL . awww how swwetly DBPS runs n hugs his Bro just 2 make him smile , n hamara hitler BS gives his same normal expression 2wds DBPS i.e usse ghoor ghoor ke dekhna ROFL .OMGG Kitna darr jaata hai DBPS as soonas BS stares him angrily . Hehe ebchara Itne swetly hug karta hai n in return he gets his Bro's anger LOL . wht u all say ? Just lovvv lovv my Kinash .They r soo cutee n adorable . I m veryy Veryy happy 2 see kinash's same relationshp again . Hitler elder bhai n scary younger bro LOL .Felt so nice 2 see tht old kINASH back , was missing it frm 1 week . 
Off course Moni you are right he went to hug Babloo singh but at wrong time with wrong motive. Babloo singh is idealist and our DBPS ki childish acts ka hissa nahi ba sakta. DBPS apne rules banata hai as he is ziddi baccha aur zid todne mein sabka baap hai. I love Kinash chemistry Yash as Hitler bada bhai and Kin as sweet chota bhai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 24607

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

oh feeling soo good 2 write in dis thread (One of my fav thread ) after 1 week . 2dy Got chance 2 write abt my fav kinash Big smile . 

Woww 2dy's kinash scene was soo soo sweet . I just loveddd it . wht i loved d most was again Babloo singh became a Hitler Bhai of DBPS ,Back 2 square one LOL . awww how swwetly DBPS runs n hugs his Bro just 2 make him smile , n hamara hitler BS gives his same normal expression 2wds DBPS i.e usse ghoor ghoor ke dekhna ROFL .OMGG Kitna darr jaata hai DBPS as soonas BS stares him angrily . Hehe ebchara Itne swetly hug karta hai n in return he gets his Bro's anger LOL . wht u all say ? Just lovvv lovv my Kinash .They r soo cutee n adorable . I m veryy Veryy happy 2 see kinash's same relationshp again . Hitler elder bhai n scary younger bro LOL .Felt so nice 2 see tht old kINASH back , was missing it frm 1 week . 
Off course Moni you are right he went to hug Babloo singh but at wrong time with wrong motive. Babloo singh is idealist and our DBPS ki childish acts ka hissa nahi ba sakta. DBPS apne rules banata hai as he is ziddi baccha aur zid todne mein sabka baap hai. I love Kinash chemistry Yash as Hitler bada bhai and Kin as sweet chota bhai.
 

Yes Jaan DBPS hamesha Galat maukhe pe apni activity karta hai TongueLOL . I know BS is idealist , full of Principles but phir bhi bechare chote bhai ne pyaar se hug kiya toh usse gusse mein dekhna zaroori tha kya ? LOL Phir bhi Lovvv lovvv lovv my Kinash soo much . They r d best . n Yaar yash toh bahut hi adorable lagta hai when he stares DBPS n KM toh pooocho hi mat , iss bande ke baare mein bolte bolte toh words bhi kam pad jaate hai , Noone looks soo cutee n adorable then him when he gets scared like a bheegi billi . LOL Tab toh mann karta hai jaake ek pyaara sa hug de dun usse d way 2dy DBPS gives his Hitler bhai Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPS

Sumy_luv_KM Goldie
Sumy_luv_KM
Sumy_luv_KM

Joined: 02 August 2011
Posts: 1574

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Awesum topic rachna
agreee with you the both brothers bonding is very good they  look awesum together love the two boys !!!love they name also kinash awesum..moni dii and rachna awesum topic yaar!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 24607

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumy_luv_KM

Awesum topic rachna
agreee with you the both brothers bonding is very good they  look awesum together love the two boys !!!love they name also kinash awesum..moni dii and rachna awesum topic yaar!!
 

Thankz dear Hug 

me2 loved d name veryy much , tht is why kept it Big smile . sounds very beautiful Embarrassed . Yes Kinash's chem is mindblowing . n They both r veryy hottt n dahsing . Yash is also very handsome n KM toh hai hi rocking Wink .Both r Greatt actors n playing d characters very well. Clap
Prishna_DBPS IF-Sizzlerz
Prishna_DBPS
Prishna_DBPS

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 17284

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by Sumy_luv_KM

Awesum topic rachna
agreee with you the both brothers bonding is very good they  look awesum together love the two boys !!!love they name also kinash awesum..moni dii and rachna awesum topic yaar!!
 

Thankz dear Hug 

me2 loved d name veryy much , tht is why kept it Big smile . sounds very beautiful Embarrassed . Yes Kinash's chem is mindblowing . n They both r veryy hottt n dahsing . Yash is also very handsome n KM toh hai hi rocking Wink .Both r Greatt actors n playing d characters very well. Clap
Yep Sumi we both loved the chemistry of Kinash that's why made this topic on them they really look great together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Joined: 17 March 2009
Posts: 9199

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
You All Noticed That Kinshuk Always Have A Older Brother In His Show First Sweet Angad As Alekh, Abhishek as Siddharth , And Now It Yash As Babloo And All Loves Him So Much, What A Brother Bond Between Kinshuk And His Co-Star Brother Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 24607

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mythily2

You All Noticed That Kinshuk Always Have A Older Brother In His Show First Sweet Angad As Alekh, Abhishek as Siddharth , And Now It Yash As Babloo And All Loves Him So Much, What A Brother Bond Between Kinshuk And His Co-Star Brother Star
 

yes we all noticed it tht Kinshuk always plays younger Bro .may b becozz he looks young . n Due 2 his choclate boy face n good looks he is always been given younger bro role Embarrassed.Yeah we always lovedd his chemistry wid his Onscreen Bros also along wid his onscreen love interests Chahat , Parul n then Neha .This is becozz He himself is a greatt n superb actor tht he sets his chemistry wid every1 wheather take any male co-actor or take a female co-actor or even take a small born child .Kinshuk always sets d chemistry on fire . n This is d most special n unique thing in Kinshuk Mahajan whch noone hav in dis TV industry n dis quality only makes him SUPERSTAR OF TV INDUSTRY  Star


Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 04 January 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-ParulRatiShivi

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Joined: 26 March 2011
Posts: 4645

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by Mythily2

You All Noticed That Kinshuk Always Have A Older Brother In His Show First Sweet Angad As Alekh, Abhishek as Siddharth , And Now It Yash As Babloo And All Loves Him So Much, What A Brother Bond Between Kinshuk And His Co-Star Brother Star

yes we all noticed it tht Kinshuk always plays younger Bro .may b becozz he looks young . n Due 2 his choclate boy face n good looks he is always been given younger bro roleEmbarrassed.Yeah we always lovedd his chemistry wid his Onscreen Bros also along wid his onscreen love interests Chahat , Parul n then Neha .This is becozz He himself is a greatt n superb actor tht he sets his chemistry wid every1 wheather take any male co-actor or take a female co-actor or even take a small born child .Kinshuk always sets d chemistry on fire . n This is d most special n unique thing in Kinshuk Mahajan whch noone hav in dis TV industry n dis quality only makes him SUPERSTAR OF TV INDUSTRY Star



Moni I do agree with u! The guy looks good wiv any1.
Seriously think he is underrated compared to some of the actors on tv!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index