KINASH: THE BROTHERS - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

😆  

haaa Don'tt Talk abt Our Swwetu Dabanag BratPintu Singh's reaction When he sees His Brother , Yaa It's Cuteee but usses bhi Jaada lagta hai tht Hamare DBPS ne koi Bhoot dekh liyaa hai 🤣 OMG He scares frm his Bro soo much . I expected dis tht he will fear frm his Elder bro but dis much tht usse dekhte hi Pintu Singh apni Pintugiri n dabangai sab bhool jaata hai 😆.But It'ss seriouslyy veryy Veryy Cutee . Lovedd d Classroom scene veryy Much . Best Scene of Kinash till now 😉😆 . d way He sees his bro n stands up OMG he was soo cuteee 😳 

Yes me2 lovee Yash a lott . He is a greatt Actor n veryy handsome 😉 . Hope 2 get more n more Kinsh scenes in Future . Kal ke Epi mein Bahut miss kiya maine Apne Kinash ko 😭

i loved that part as well it was so unexpected and cute and just seeing such different characters play of each another is amazing. but there 1st scene together when Pintu says he came coz he told him to and asked him where he should sit i wanted to laugh coz the way he asked him it was like he wanted to sit there and then and thought if his bro told him to sit on the floor i think he would do it. my pintu is just too cute.

haaa I know . I also Lovedd tht scene veryy Much . It was Veryy Hilarious . Damnnn cuteee as well . I m just Lovinggg Kinash n their Bonding . 
So Kinashians how was 2dy's kinash scene ? I think 1st scene where Babloo was not angry wid Pintu  n Pintu was not scared frm his Babloo Bhaiya 😆😉 . loveddd small cutee scene b/w   them . The way Baloo tells " inki uplabdhiyon ke baare mein batayenge " haaa so funny . n DBPS ka toh jawaab nahi how cleverly he saves his Bhaiya frm getting scolded frm their Father . n loveddd how Pintu talks 2 his nephew tht jaldi ghusa le andar warna tumare papa hamari bhi pitai kar denge 😆.lovinggg Kinash day by day 😳
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

So Kinashians how was 2dy's kinash scene ? I think 1st scene where Babloo was not angry wid Pintu  n Pintu was not scared frm his Babloo Bhaiya 😆😉 . loveddd small cutee scene b/w   them . The way Baloo tells " inki uplabdhiyon ke baare mein batayenge " haaa so funny . n DBPS ka toh jawaab nahi how cleverly he saves his Bhaiya frm getting scolded frm their Father . n loveddd how Pintu talks 2 his nephew tht jaldi ghusa le andar warna tumare papa hamari bhi pitai kar denge 😆.lovinggg Kinash day by day 😳

Haha Haha really really cute jaan me too loved the way babloo talked to him but it was still sarcastic and DBPS was scared a little not much like yesterday but I love this kind of talks and they look so good together. Yep DBPS pamper his bhanja but still at the back of BS that's why he said na papa ko pata chala to dono ka pitai ho jaayega. And the last scene where DBPS saves the time and the way he came in between TTS and BS was so cool varna to mahabharat ho jaati. Vase we all would have supported BS only because he was right. He is really good. 

I am really loving Kinash jodi and hoping to see more and more of them.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Haha Haha really really cute jaan me too loved the way babloo talked to him but it was still sarcastic and DBPS was scared a little not much like yesterday but I love this kind of talks and they look so good together. Yep DBPS pamper his bhanja but still at the back of BS that's why he said na papa ko pata chala to dono ka pitai ho jaayega. And the last scene where DBPS saves the time and the way he came in between TTS and BS was so cool varna to mahabharat ho jaati. Vase we all would have supported BS only because he was right. He is really good. 

I am really loving Kinash jodi and hoping to see more and more of them.

haaa sahi kaha jaan Babloo was sarcastic when he asks abt his uplabdhiyaan 😆 . but I m lovinfggg dis bonding veryy much yaar . Dono Bhaiyon mein pyaar bhi hai ek doosre ke liye toh thodi nok-jhok bhi . lovinggg how babloo Keeps his strict behaviour infront of Pintu n i m loving Pintu who eventhough gets soo much scoldings frm his elder bro but then also he respects him n fears frm him just like a Typical younger bro . 

me2 lovedd d last scene d way he saves his bro warna schi mein Mahabharat n 3rd world war ho jaata but he handled d situation very well. n last d chote chachu n his munna beta . Haiii 2 sec ka scene but Completlyy loveddd it . Watngg 2 see more scenes of Kinash n also DBPS scenes wid evey member of his house 😃
oh feeling soo good 2 write in dis thread (One of my fav thread ) after 1 week . 2dy Got chance 2 write abt my fav kinash 😃 . 

Woww 2dy's kinash scene was soo soo sweet . I just loveddd it . wht i loved d most was again Babloo singh became a Hitler Bhai of DBPS ,Back 2 square one 😆 . awww how swwetly DBPS runs n hugs his Bro just 2 make him smile , n hamara hitler BS gives his same normal expression 2wds DBPS i.e usse ghoor ghoor ke dekhna 🤣 .OMGG Kitna darr jaata hai DBPS as soonas BS stares him angrily . Hehe ebchara Itne swetly hug karta hai n in return he gets his Bro's anger LOL . wht u all say ? Just lovvv lovv my Kinash .They r soo cutee n adorable . I m veryy Veryy happy 2 see kinash's same relationshp again . Hitler elder bhai n scary younger bro 😆 .Felt so nice 2 see tht old kINASH back , was missing it frm 1 week . 
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

oh feeling soo good 2 write in dis thread (One of my fav thread ) after 1 week . 2dy Got chance 2 write abt my fav kinash 😃 . 

Woww 2dy's kinash scene was soo soo sweet . I just loveddd it . wht i loved d most was again Babloo singh became a Hitler Bhai of DBPS ,Back 2 square one 😆 . awww how swwetly DBPS runs n hugs his Bro just 2 make him smile , n hamara hitler BS gives his same normal expression 2wds DBPS i.e usse ghoor ghoor ke dekhna 🤣 .OMGG Kitna darr jaata hai DBPS as soonas BS stares him angrily . Hehe ebchara Itne swetly hug karta hai n in return he gets his Bro's anger LOL . wht u all say ? Just lovvv lovv my Kinash .They r soo cutee n adorable . I m veryy Veryy happy 2 see kinash's same relationshp again . Hitler elder bhai n scary younger bro 😆 .Felt so nice 2 see tht old kINASH back , was missing it frm 1 week . 
Off course Moni you are right he went to hug Babloo singh but at wrong time with wrong motive. Babloo singh is idealist and our DBPS ki childish acts ka hissa nahi ba sakta. DBPS apne rules banata hai as he is ziddi baccha aur zid todne mein sabka baap hai. I love Kinash chemistry Yash as Hitler bada bhai and Kin as sweet chota bhai.
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Off course Moni you are right he went to hug Babloo singh but at wrong time with wrong motive. Babloo singh is idealist and our DBPS ki childish acts ka hissa nahi ba sakta. DBPS apne rules banata hai as he is ziddi baccha aur zid todne mein sabka baap hai. I love Kinash chemistry Yash as Hitler bada bhai and Kin as sweet chota bhai.

Yes Jaan DBPS hamesha Galat maukhe pe apni activity karta hai 😛😆 . I know BS is idealist , full of Principles but phir bhi bechare chote bhai ne pyaar se hug kiya toh usse gusse mein dekhna zaroori tha kya ? 😆 Phir bhi Lovvv lovvv lovv my Kinash soo much . They r d best . n Yaar yash toh bahut hi adorable lagta hai when he stares DBPS n KM toh pooocho hi mat , iss bande ke baare mein bolte bolte toh words bhi kam pad jaate hai , Noone looks soo cutee n adorable then him when he gets scared like a bheegi billi . 😆 Tab toh mann karta hai jaake ek pyaara sa hug de dun usse d way 2dy DBPS gives his Hitler bhai 😳
Awesum topic rachna
agreee with you the both brothers bonding is very good they  look awesum together love the two boys !!!love they name also kinash awesum..moni dii and rachna awesum topic yaar!!
Originally posted by Sumy_luv_KM

Awesum topic rachna
agreee with you the both brothers bonding is very good they  look awesum together love the two boys !!!love they name also kinash awesum..moni dii and rachna awesum topic yaar!!

Thankz dear 🤗 

me2 loved d name veryy much , tht is why kept it 😃 . sounds very beautiful 😳 . Yes Kinash's chem is mindblowing . n They both r veryy hottt n dahsing . Yash is also very handsome n KM toh hai hi rocking 😉 .Both r Greatt actors n playing d characters very well. 👏