Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
This topic is opened on behalf of Moni (susmitadutta) and she coined the name Kinash for Kinshuk and Yash.

This topic is basically dedicated to the brotherly bond of Kinshuk and Yash (Kinash) OR
Dabang Brat Pintu Singh and Babloo Singh (Yeh Vishya humar pyaare Bhai jodi Kinshu aur Yash (Kinash) ki upar banayi hain)

Here want to know about the views, comment on how are you finding these brothers. We both loved them in the first episode and looking forward to watch their scenes. what are your views. (Hum in bhayio ke upar aap logo ke vichar jaanna chahte hain)

Yash (Babloo singh): Straight idealist strict elder brother

Kinshuk (Our DBPS): Naughty, brat, younger brother.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shabs99aruntouchtamushinidzlovekinrulSumy_luv_KM-aamina-shaazi-Jafrina-..Sakeena..Sofnamoniluvskinshukmanzilmukul-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KINASH: THE BROTHERS" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hi Rachu, so good to see you after so long. Hope you are doing good. I am sure lot of girls will join this forum as Kinshuk is in this show... I will keep visiting this forum to get updates...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Hey Anju me too happy to see you here we will be glad if you visit the forum.  I still miss trimurti analysis. I hope to get some from you and will wait for your analysis.

aruntouchmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Wahh Wahhh Wahh Kaaa topic se shuruhat kiya hai iss forum mein Meri behena . mazaa aa gaya . Apne Kinash Embarrassed . 
LOveddd these 2 Bros chem . Hopinggg 2 see more scenes B/w them . Strict Elder Bro Vs Brat younger bro . Dekhte hai Jeet kiski hoti hai  Wink

@Anju 

Welcome Anju n I m soo happy 2 see u Here . hope 2 see u here Active giving ur Analysis . Hope 2 see Miliee also 

aruntouchPrishna_DBPS

nidzlovekinrul

Goldie

nidzlovekinrul

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
dekhthe hai kiski dabangaiii chalthi hai Winkim alwys with my pintu ji Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
toh Kaisa laga hamare aaj Ke Kinash scenes aap sabhi ko ? 

d way 2dy DBPS got scared in classroom when his Bro stares him in anger , OMGG Hamare DBPS ki saari dabangai nikal gayi thi LOL He was Like KAHAN SE BHAGUN ROFL , Upar e hamare Pyaare DBPS ki Bike chin ke usse TAMPO mein bitha diya , VERY VERYY CRUEL BHAI LOL 

Lovinggg KInash veryy Veryy Much . watngg 2 see more

Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Me too enjoyed KINASH yaar

Main aur Tempo

it was too good

He is definitely very scared whenever Babloo singh stare at him. Poor him he was robed of his motercycle and had to come by tampu

tamushi

tamushi

Goldie

tamushi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
yupp both are too cute and very good actors too, Yash is really good as babloo the elder brother

sandiabPrishna_DBPS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.