arun_8687 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ayyangar Veetu Azaghe
The song starts off with the famed Pancharatna Krithi Jagadanandakaraka. And staying with the same Nattai ragam, it picks up further tempo and tune with Hariharan seemingly pouring honey from his voice. When Harini also joins him along with the stunning interludes, it becomes a veritable smorgasbord of swara and laya --- the quintessence of any music.Purist's will LOVE It.

Iyengaru Veetui Azhage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

autmother thumbnail
Oh yeah it is awesome. Infact even the one sung by Shankar is pretty good, I think. Is it Vidyasaagar's music or Yuvan shankar?
gvnls thumbnail
hey tats from the film aaparachithudu rite?
gvnls thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun_8687

Avunu Sruhti Ji 😉

ok fine. tats a nice song

madhavi_r108 thumbnail
I love this song !!!

I heard the Telugu version though from Aparichitudu.. beautiful song..but sung by Yesudas and Harini..

For some reason I cant remember the picturization...any leads?

And ya a small question, that song Kumari.. what does the first line mean after he says oh kumari..the lyrics after taht are like random words to me..nee pichi bokki kakki something..

that was ONE good movie.. I love that part in the stadiumw hen he says tat problems are not like baniyan tat come in small medium and large size.. 👏 👏
ab_srgmp thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhavir108

I love this song !!!

I heard the Telugu version though from Aparichitudu.. beautiful song..but sung by Yesudas and Harini..

For some reason I cant remember the picturization...any leads?

And ya a small question, that song Kumari.. what does the first line mean after he says oh kumari..the lyrics after taht are like random words to me..nee pichi bokki kakki something..

that was ONE good movie.. I love that part in the stadiumw hen he says tat problems are not like baniyan tat come in small medium and large size.. 👏 👏

It is a dream-song between the sane Vikram and the heroine.
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ab_srgmp

It is a dream-song between the sane Vikram and the heroine.

At that thyagaraja thingie they attend rite ? Now I remember!