Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kagaz ki Kashthi-Love tht Sacrifies Life MG ss pt2 (Page 7)

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tich.1990mg

Originally posted by mollycoddle

hey dear...
i wud like to advise u to post this story in GHSP forum...that way u will be getting many readers for ur story...it looks promising...

hope u get success with itTongue
thanks sweety i was thinking the same but that way should i post it here also or just in that forum?

mainly post it in GHSP forum...as this is maneet story..maneet fans will be interested...and post the link of thsi ff once in two days in GHSP forum to gather new readers...since there is not much activity in the GHSp forum, u have to post the link of the ff again and again to catch the interest of the readers...Tongue

in fanfic forum the problem is there is a mix of so many ffs of so many couples that ur ff may get lost that fanfic forum

and also give the link of ur ff in the below mentioned link below...
the below mentioned link is a collection of maneet ffs by different writers..
hope this helps

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1745937
r u talking about the MAANEET FF THREAD? my frnd has posted it there,,, but i m not getting one thing, shud i post the link only or the whole ss there in GHSP forum? or if i wud post the whole ss there then what shud i do with this,, i mean i have started to give it here in IF section,, so i have to give the ss in both of the forums na?

mainly post it in GHSP forum...thats going to surely help...

and moroever u just have one update to post in GHSP forum...u can abandon the link in fanfic forum...but if u still want u can give the link of ur ff in GHSP forum pasted in the one created on fanfic forumm, that way ppl who come across ur ff will refer to GHSP forum for further updates...

secondly give an english subtitle to ur ff apart from the hindi one...which actually sums up the plot, the english title need not be a translation of hindi one...

eg- kagaz ki kashti- a revange saga, or a dark love story
or something that actually catches the fancy and pull new readers to try out ur ff...the title is preferably something that shows angst or how intense it will be

yashviagarwal Goldie
yashviagarwal
yashviagarwal

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
awesome Clap Clap Clap Clap
fantastic
post soon...
waiting Day Dreaming
wanna no abut maaneet ?????
ta aisa kya hua geet ke sath tat she was ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tich.1990mg

tich.1990mg Goldie
tich.1990mg
tich.1990mg

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

hey dear...
i wud like to advise u to post this story in GHSP forum...that way u will be getting many readers for ur story...it looks promising...

thanks sweety i was thinking the same but that way should i post it here also or just in that forum?

mainly post it in GHSP forum...as this is maneet story..maneet fans will be interested...and post the link of thsi ff once in two days in GHSP forum to gather new readers...since there is not much activity in the GHSp forum, u have to post the link of the ff again and again to catch the interest of the readers...Tongue

in fanfic forum the problem is there is a mix of so many ffs of so many couples that ur ff may get lost that fanfic forum

hope this helps

r u talking about the MAANEET FF THREAD? my frnd has posted it there,,, but i m not getting one thing, shud i post the link only or the whole ss there in GHSP forum? or if i wud post the whole ss there then what shud i do with this,, i mean i have started to give it here in IF section,, so i have to give the ss in both of the forums na?

and moroever u just have one update to post in GHSP forum...u can abandon the link in fanfic forum...but if u still want u can give the link of ur ff in GHSP forum pasted in the one created on fanfic forumm, that way ppl who come across ur ff will refer to GHSP forum for further updates...

secondly give an english subtitle to ur ff apart from the hindi one...which actually sums up the plot, the english title need not be a translation of hindi one...

or something that actually catches the fancy and pull new readers to try out ur ff...the title is preferably something that shows angst or how intense it will be
thanks dear for the lovely suggestion,, i think i shud go 4 GHSP forums,, and i can continue it from there and the readers of mine can get the link by pm ofcourse... what shud i do it with this shud i close it or anything else. as i can't continue it from both the side,,, i m m giving it to fb also,, itLOL will lots of trouble for me...

Downhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

hey dear...

hope this helps

thanks dear for the lovely suggestion,, i think i shud go 4 GHSP forums,, and i can continue it from there and the readers of mine can get the link by pm ofcourse... what shud i do it with this shud i close it or anything else. as i can't continue it from both the side,,, i m m giving it to fb also,, itLOL will lots of trouble for me...

dont bother with the fanfic forum...just give the link created in GHSP forum in the post created in fanfic forum...or leave it ...dont bother with closing or updating the one in fanfic forum

tich.1990mg

tich.1990mg Goldie
tich.1990mg
tich.1990mg

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged

hey dear...

hope this helps

dont bother with the fanfic forum...just give the link created in GHSP forum in the post created in fanfic forum...or leave it ...dont bother with closing or updating the one in fanfic forum

thank u so much for the brief suggestion,, u helped me a lot to clear the confusion that was jumping ere n there LOL Hug

Downhill

tich.1990mg Goldie
tich.1990mg
tich.1990mg

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashviagarwal

awesome Clap Clap Clap Clap
fantastic
post soon...
waiting Day Dreaming
wanna no abut maaneet ?????
ta aisa kya hua geet ke sath tat she was ...

hmmm,,have to wait to see that LOLLOLLOLLOL
Mishti13 IF-Rockerz
Mishti13
Mishti13

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
awesome dear awesome update 
loved it
waiting foe maaneet first meeting 
cont. soon 
waiting for next update 

tich.1990mg