A Must Qualification to be an Indian Idol

Posted: 18 years ago

The selection of top 3 in the inidan idol speaks a lot about sony tv qualification crieteria to be a possible winner. 

Sony tv speaks: If you want to be in our top 3 make sure you all have zero self confidence and you admit that you would have never dreament of coming to the top threeπŸ˜†. Secondly all of you must have the heart of a chicken that even a thought of getting voted should give you seizure or a stroke, and maybe a possible heart attack πŸ˜†. Thirdly two of you can have lack of talent along with nervousness while performing in the live shows becasue that proves we all are humans. πŸ˜†. Forthly one person must have a fake smile always on his face becasue not only it helps you in the long run but also helps us fool people more easily. πŸ˜†  Fifthly one of you must be an over age contestant, prefrebly a voted out contestant in the piano round, and you can suck in singing and performance both because here we are going to focus on regionalismπŸ˜† . And the sixth and the final and perhaps the most important criterion for the top three:

"LOOKS DO NOT MATTER" NO PACKAGE DEAL THIS YEARπŸ˜†

Edited by mona_kaur - 18 years ago
well...... the things about overage and fake smile and lack of talent of two contestants is quite right!!!
none of that description fits karunya
good job πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .......sarcasm at it's best....
    πŸ‘
Fantaaaaaaaaaaaastic!!!
i agree with u mona, just tht sony tv doesnt keep this in mind, its the voting junta tht votes on the basis of these factors
funny πŸ˜† but i still love indian idol!!! πŸ˜‰
hahah niice APriL FOooLz joke....but I didnt fall for it cuz I dont think its righht!! looks doo matter for Indain Idol cuz u hav to repprestn India everwherr and perform liive alot n u gotta look presntable n stuff. and ofcorse presonalityy is also verii imp. cuz then how can u connct wit tha audience and Indain Idoll cant bb sum1 wit a boringg personalityy or sum1 annoying, or sum1 mean...And singign is alsoo improtant and soo is performance. if this thingg is about Sandeep then just wanna tell u hez singingg rele goood and just leev him alone ok!!! And how do u kno his smile is fake or reall  goshh itz fo reallll!!! Meee..and whoel india knowz it. aiite soo u better recogniiize!!Edited by ReXLoVeR - 18 years ago