Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

UV's moment of concern was genuine. (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

I think it's a great step in the RIGHT direction.

Uday is an extreamly deep Charecter: even he does not realize the depths of his emotions. Manyata will bring that out in him- it will take him by surprise, and it will be one heck of a journey!

Can't wait!
DancingDay DreamingBig smile

Yep. Through Maanyata, UV can find the human-being and the beating heart inside him. Smile

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

...Aakash is a sleeping pill and the worst example of a good man's character sketch. Ouch

LOL Well said my dear, couldn't have come up with a better Analogy myself!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicTheBlackJaguar

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hugpoco poco!!Hug
thanks for making the topic...i have watched this scene 4 times just o understand if UV was faking it or not (my guilty pleasure of admiring him tooWink) Your topic did a great deal of help!Tongue

UV is a mystery man...have to keep a constant watch on his face, moves & lines to understand what exactly is going on in his mind!

The equation b/w Uday & Manyata is very intriguing and that what makes this jodi so damn interesting...fire & ice!

Please do giving ur darshans ...i have always enjoyed ur posts be it on on SR or TVD and now UV!

btw if u only want to watch UdayVeer -  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2356969
(only ripped scenes contained only UV!)

cheers

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurlHealer.nyctophiliaTheBlackJaguar

Shayoni Groupbie
Shayoni
Shayoni

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hey PinkC... nice post based on the nicest part of tday's epi!Clap
Guess u wudnt need to leave this forum(altho its too soon to say so) So u see..uday-monu track is gradually gathering momentum...by now the cvs have surely realised wat the audience wants. But akash's character cannot be terminated right away. May be they ll have to wait, give him some meaty parts in the soap unless his character becomes completely useless( no offence, just that the chracter always seems to be so nonobligatory as far as the plot is concerned) and until abhishek rawat's contract expires! Tongue 
Or he may end up with JN/Chiki/Soni--i really dont care..
Really appreciate the stand he has taken about staying away from moniya---  Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverForUTheBlackJaguar

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
loved your post and I thought it was their best scene so far when he turned soft I was surprised but glad his heart is showing, hope they become friends again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

InvisibleSmile IF-Rockerz
InvisibleSmile
InvisibleSmile

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Can i just say, i agree with you fully. She stirs something within him that even he cannot help, which is why when he saw that she is still having trouble adjusting and understanding, he took time off his snide remarks and patiently tried to explain to her that its time she forward to whats waiting ahead for her. And that moment when he raised his hand to push her hair aside, it was pure genuine attachment he has with her. I like how due to her, we get to see the good shades of him also. Manyata is definitely going to be evoking many emotions within him including, love.Embarrassed

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 19 December 2011 at 12:58pm

TheBlackJaguar

DarkDiva Senior Member
DarkDiva
DarkDiva

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hey dear...love your post..thanksHug

TheBlackJaguar

-WhySoSerious- IF-Sizzlerz
-WhySoSerious-
-WhySoSerious-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
ya... today showed he actually cares abt manyata.. even though he loves to tease her... im sure he's gonna fall in love with her in no time!!!!!!!

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index