Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~The Incomplete Love Story~Pg76 10/3 End (Page 52)

girlie18 IF-Dazzler
girlie18
girlie18

Posted: 05 July 2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
awesome part
loved it
cont soon

Supernatural_10 Coolbie
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 08 July 2006 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
great part
Divjot_10 Senior Member
Divjot_10
Divjot_10

Posted: 08 July 2006 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amneetkaur_24

Originally posted by Divjot_10

Hey Amneet,
Awesome job yaar.... par ye log kuch der baad larne kyun lagte hain.... I hope the Preview... which is FIGHT is no biggy.. plzzzzz plzzzzzz..abhi abhi to vo dono ek hue hain, ohir se unhe juda mat karna. plzzz k... Meri yeh request ka khyaal rakhna yaar.. jk... Wink LOL .. Awesome ff.... and i can't wait to read further... Bye and Good Luck
Divjot

lol. You crack me up. Ok I'll try not to make it too big, but I can't promise anything. Well okay, c ya later and keep reading!

Hey Amneet,

Thanx for taking care of it.... Good Luck... ByeBig smile

Divjot

insia12 IF-Rockerz
insia12
insia12

Posted: 09 July 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged
hey amneeet!!!

just caught up must u r doing n amazing job!!keep it up!

Iqra
Krishana Tulsi Senior Member
Krishana Tulsi
Krishana Tulsi

Posted: 09 July 2006 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
plz continue great job! reali enjoy it!
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 09 July 2006 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
~~Incomplete Love Story~~

Angad woke up due to his leg pain. He looked at the clock, it was only 5 A.M. He couldn't go back to sleep. Angad was trying to massage his own leg. Kripa felt the bed kind of moving so she woke up. Her eyes were half closed.
K-mumbling- Angad
A- Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up
K-mumbling- What time is it?
A- It's only 5 A.M, go back to sleep
Kripa yawned and stretched. She was a little more awake now.
K- What are you doing awake?
A- Nothing, now go to sleep sleepy head
Kripa smiled. She got up out of bed and went to her suitcase.

A- Kripa what are you doing
K- One sec
Kripa returned to Angad with a balm in her hand.
She spread it on Angad's leg. Then she massaged his leg.

A- Thanks but you don't have to do this for me--
K- Shut up! Why didn't you wake me up, stupid.
A- Sorry
Kripa smiled. She massaged Angads leg.
After she was done she put the cream away.

K- Is it any better
A- A lot better, thanks
K- Your welcome
They had breakfast in bed. Then they went and saw places in Canada. Angad showed off his french skills which impressed everyone. Angad took Kripa to a romantic date. They both had a great time.

The next day:

K- Josh what time are the plane tickets?
J- There in 2 in the evening but....
A- But what?
Ria- We don't want to go back yet, if you guys want than you guys can
Kripa smiled- You guys carry along, me and Angad have to go back.
J- Okay
A- Yeah thanks for inviting us here
J- Anytime dude
Ria and Josh left to go explore Canada.

Angad and Kripa packed their things and went to the airport. They still had forty-five minutes left until their flight, so they went to have lunch in one of the restaurants inside the airport.

K- Angad I don't want to pressure you or anything, but have you thought of what your going to do now?
A- What do you mean?
K- Well you can't play basketball now, so what do you want to do?
A- Come on Kripa, I could still play basketball
Kripa was confused
A- These doctors just lie about what we can and can't do. I mean after I could walk on my own too feet again, theres nothing thats going to hold me back from playing.
K- It's official, you've lost your mind. Your not supposed to put pressure on your leg, or you might not be able to ever walk again---
A- It's my leg Kripa, so let me worry about it.
Kripa was hurt by Angad's words.
K- Sorry I forgot its your leg and your life, who am I to tell you anything
Kripa took her bag and went to the boarding area.
Angad called after her but she didn't turn back. Angad got his cretches and also went towards the boarding area.

On the flight they didn't talk to each other. Angad wanted to but he didn't know what to say. When they got home the same coldness stayed between them for days.

Kripa got the mail one morning. She passed through the bills, she stopped at a letter. It was sent my Mishty to Angad. Kripa wondered why she sent the letter. It said it was posted from Australia. Kripa put the letter aside. She didn't want to go through Angad's mail. She put the mail down and went to the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of water. She passed the letter once again.
K- Forgive me for this Angad
Kripa took the letter and opened it only to be shocked to see whats inside.

Dear Angad,
     I know in Canada, I told you it would be the last time I was meeting and talking to you, but sorry I couldn't help myself from posting this letter. I told you I loved you and I meant it. Even in Australia I remember you.. For some reason I can't forget you. I often ask God why he let me love a guy who loves someone else? Why does this happen to people? The kiss I shared with you in Canada will be a moment I'll never forget. In that kiss you gave me the love I always desired. That one moment is enough for me to live the rest of my life. I just wanted to tell you that I'm away from you, but happy. You'll be happy to hear I'm moving on, I started dating guys. Some of them are absolute idiots. lol. Hopefully one day I'll meet my Angad. my Mr. Perfect. I envy what you have, you have a family which loves you and you love back, I can't tell you how many times I wished I was in Kripa's place. After the kiss I got to be, even though it was for a few seconds. Thank you and Good Bye.
                                                       Mishty

Kripa placed the letter back into the envelope. She threw it on the coffee table where the rest of the mail was. She was angry, anyone could tell.
She heard Angad calling her name. She didn't respond. Instead she left the house. She felt suffocated in that house. She didn't know where she was going, but she kept driving. After three hours of driving she was almost out of gas, so she went home.

Angad heard the door open. He went towards the door. He got used to his cretches now, so walking with them was a lot easier now.

A- Kripa where the **** were you?
K- I went out
A- You could've told me at least! I wouldn't be worrying about you
K- It's my life, let me worry about it.......sound familiar?
Angad sighed.
A- I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have said that.
K- Whatever
Kripa was about to walk away but Angad stopped her by holding her wrist.
A- Kripa I promise I won't play basketball again, I was being stupid. I forgot that my life is attached to you. And everything I do affects you and Aryan, I'm sorry.
Kripa was glad he wasn't going to play basketball anymore but upset about Mishty.

Kripa went to her room. She laid in bed. Angad came to her.
A- Kripa
Kripa was crying. Angad was confused on why.
A- Kripa don't cry, I said I wouldn't play basketball anymore, I even said sorry
K------------------
Angad sat on the bed, he tried hugging her to comfort her.

K- Don't touch me you cheat!
A- What?
K- Your nothing but a liar, cheat, and fraud! I hate you
A- Why what did I do.
K- Doesn't Mishty love you? Didn't you guys kiss in Canada? And on top of that you hid the fact that you guys kissed from me
Kripa cried more now.
A- Shut up! You've got it all wrong!
K- What part? The part where I said Mishty loves you, or the part you guys kissed, or was it the part you lied to me about it! Huh? Which part?
Angad calmed down. He took Kripa's hand in his, but Kripa pulled away.
K- Just...just leave me alone
A- Fine I'll let you hear the truth, but only when you want to hear it.

Angad took the pillow and slept on the coach. Kripa cried herself to sleep. The next morning Kripa got up early and got ready. Angad woke when Kripa was leaving the room.

A- Where are you going?
K- Some people actually have work to do around here.
Angad was hurt by Kripa's words. But thats what Kripa wanted. She wanted to hurt him. She wanted him to feel the pain she was feeling.

Kripa had her business set up. She had bought land and they built it. It was a huge building. Thousands of people applied for jobs there, Kripa was still in the process of selecting people. She would go early and come back late. She had no idea what was going on in Angad's life.

Angad on the other hand knew what he wanted to do in life. Kripa's words inspired him to quickly find a job. Angad got a job as a journalist. He wrote sports sections in the New York Times. It was a high paying post and most importantly, he enjoyed doing it. He didn't tell Kripa he got the job.

From far away they looked like the perfect couple, but the closer you got the more flaws you saw in their relationship.

Preview: Keep guessing!!!
Next part coming soon! I hope you enjoyed this part. Do comment!

Edited by amneetkaur_24 - 09 July 2006 at 7:53pm
Divjot_10 Senior Member
Divjot_10
Divjot_10

Posted: 09 July 2006 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
hey....
whoa... there, how come after all the time they took to get back together there's still misunderstandings between them... That's sad Cry ......, It was a rocking part though, Excellent job!! Clap Good Luck and Bye
Divjot Big smile
amneetkaur_24 IF-Dazzler
amneetkaur_24
amneetkaur_24

Posted: 09 July 2006 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Divjot_10

hey....
whoa... there, how come after all the time they took to get back together there's still misunderstandings between them... That's sad Cry ......, It was a rocking part though, Excellent job!! Clap Good Luck and Bye
Divjot Big smile

thanks and I know how much you all want them together, but no ones life is perfect right?Embarrassed. But this isn't the end, so they'll defniately b together again soon! Keep reading!

Go to top