Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hawoo thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
well aryan has the wisdom of a 20 yr old dont u think? 😉 lolz funni prt 😆 cont soon 😊
meme25 thumbnail
after reading so many fan fics...............ur seems to be the winner from all..............plz continue and do finish it
ur story rocks!!!!!!!!
👏
nkdidi thumbnail
omg!' i just read da whole thig and it's good!!!! can't wait 4 da next part 😃
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
gr8 part,aryan is so cute but he talks too much 😆
girlie18 thumbnail
gud part cont soon
aryan iz soooooooo cute
Pooja922 thumbnail
hahah aryan is just tooo cute!! continue soon...i love this kid loll.....cant wait for the next part!
meme25 thumbnail
man..........come on.....plz continue soon.......i love ur story and everyday i check if u've updated.....but no luck.......i really wanna see wut's gonna happen
btw ur doing a good job!!!!
👏

JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!!!!!!
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meme25

man..........come on.....plz continue soon.......i love ur story and everyday i check if u've updated.....but no luck.......i really wanna see wut's gonna happen
btw ur doing a good job!!!!
👏

Sorry I kept you waiting. I'm about to post the next part. Thanks for being patient. And thanks for all your guys' comments!!!

amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
~Incomplete Love Story~

Everybody was up and awake. After breakfast Kripa, Raj, and Aryan were all in the garden playing.
K- Wheres Angad dad?
R- I don't know, maybe he's still inside
K- I'll check

Kripa went inside the house and looked for Angad. She saw him sitting down. She snuck up behind him.
K- BOO!!!
Angad quickly turned around. Kripa noticed he had something in his hand which he was trying to hide. He put his hands behind him.
A- Umm...what...what are you doing?
K- Nothing...but what are you hiding?
A- Me, hiding...no way!
K- Come on let me see
A- It's nothing really

Kripa tried to see what was in his hands. She was kind of wrestling with him and Angad was trying to resist showing her the object.
A- It's nothing
K- Liar!
Kripa finally got ahold of his hands and asw that he had some pictures in his hands.
K- Pictures?
A- They're just of....of some friends
K- Oh, can I see?
A- No! I mean....you wouldn't want to
K- Yes I would
Angad tried to put the pictures in his pockets but Kripa was faster than him. Kripa was about to look at the picture but Angad tried to pull it away. Kripa was still holding on to the picture so Angad ripped half of it off.
K- Woops!
A-sarcastically- Yeah woops
A- Here give me that half
K- Why the hurry, let me see at least what the picture was of
A- No, theres no need----
Before Angad could continue Kripa looked at her half of the picture. It was of her. She took the other picture out of Angad's hand which was of him. she put the pictures together and she realized it was of in college. It was the day he had proposed to her and she said yes. They were hugging in the picture. She smiled remembering the day. She got out of her trance and looked at Angad.
K- Why were you looking at this
A- You know Kripa, there's no pain that's great as much as of looking at memories that once gave you happiness.
Kripa was confused.
A- I want you back in my life, I told you at the airport. And I know you want to be with me too, so why are you keeping yourself away from me?
K--------------
A- I just saw you smiling at that picture, don't you want to smile everyday. We can make everyday a memory as great as that day, all we're waiting is for your yes. Kripa say you want to be with me.
K- You know I want to be with you, I love you. But love isn't always enough. Along with love we need trust, something that obviously lacked in our relationship.
A- Something that'll always lack
K- Exactly, we need trust. And Angad you stopped trusting me after that night. I don't blame you either, I mean anyone who would have seem those pictures and got all that evidence would have thought the same thing you did.........All I'm trying to say is that I will win your trust back, all I need is a little time.
Angad smiled at Kripa.
K- what?
A- Stupid, I give you all the time in my life.
K- Thanks, I won't dissapoint you
Angad gave Kripa a small smile.

K- Angad we talk about the smallest things and it leads to such a big conversation
A- I've noticed that too
They both laughed
K- Oh, I forgot to tell you why I came here, come play soccer with us
A- No
K- Why?
A- Then you'll lose
K- Oh really? We'll see about that!
A- Fine, bring it on!
K- Okay but let me warn you, basketball is your sport but soccer is 100% mine
A- Wow I like your over-confudence
K- Thank you

They both headed outside and saw Aryan.
Ary- Finally you both come!
K- Sorry, its just your dads a really big slowpoke
Aryan giggled.
Raj- Well me and Aryan have played a lot while you were gone, but I'm too old to carry on anymore. I'm going to sit down
Aryan- Okay grandpa, I think I'll sit down too, I'm tired.

Aryan and Raj sat down.
K- We'll be and Angad are going to play soccer
A- Yeah and you guys can watch me win
Ary- I don't know about that dad, moms pretty good in soccer
K- Thank you
Ary- Your welcome
A- Shut up, mommy's boy
Ary- What did you say?!
A- Oh nothing
Ary- That's what I thought
Kripa laughed
K- Okay lets start now.

Angad and Kripa played all evening. They didn't even realize as time passed on. Raj had left and it was only Angad, Kripa, and Aryan left.
Ary- Okay, I don't think either of you are going to win, it's been a tie for the last hour.
Angad and Kripa were both sweating badly.
K- It's too hot
A- I agree, let's go inside
K- What about our game?
A- Can't we finish it another day
K- Good idea

Angad started walking away, but turned around when he heard Kripa yell something.
Kripa yelled- SCORE!!!
Ary- Good job!
A- Huh???
K- I scored!!!
A- Hey, thats not fair, we said we would continue it another day
K- Everything fair in love and war
Ary- Especially love!
A- Gosh, I can't ever win against you two!!!
Ary- You just realized that?

Raj watched them with tears in his eyes from a distance. He noticed how happy all three were. They looked like the family the three desired. Anyone who would see them would say they were the perfect family. Raj wiped a tear from his eyes, he could have never been happier.

Yeah, I thought I should put Prithvi in this part, but then I decided to put him in the next one. This was more of a happy part then sad, so I hope you guys liked it.