Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Quite a short OS, hope you enjoy reading it

I have used the symbol % for the new entry to the show as I did not want to give him a random name

Mami's relative reaches the Raizada house a week after PayAsh engagement.  Before LA left the Raizada house, she strongly requested all the Raizada's not to blame ASR for their breakup. They all loved LA like part of their family now and so respected her wishes and tried to move on from that day. Khushi after revealing her broken engagement by mistake to ASR had successfully managed to avoid him the whole of the party and also the whole week. To dodge herself from coming to the Raizada house for any ceremonies for a week, she pretended to be quite ill. But for how long could she pretend to be ill??? Arnav was getting very impatient to see her and he told himself that if today he did not see her he would barge into the Gupta house himself and see Khushi.

The Guptas had been invited to the Raizadas house for dinner and a pooja. Khushi tried to think of a good excuse but her mind just couldn't come up with one good enough. Then she remembered that ASR did not ever come down for any pooja or religious ceremony so he would anyways not be present downstairs and he was easily avoidable for the day.

Buaji forced her to go slightly earlier during the day to help at the Raizada house. Khushi rang the bell and just as she was about to say Namaste Hari Prakashji, a happy new face welcomed her into the house. She studied his face for a few seconds wondering who it was and she greeted him. (I am imagining Mami's relative to be handsome but not as handsome as our ASR) He greeted her back with a smile and introduced himself to her. Khushi too introduced herself and immediately started chattering away as if she he was a long lost friend. He liked her bubbly nature. Khushi wasn't dressed in her usual chamkeeli pom pom suits but had worn a simple blue sari with her hair opened out. Buaji and Garima had both asked her to abandon her chamkeeli suits as she needed to look slightly high class as well as she was the sister of the to be Raizada Bahu (payal). Anjali came down to meet Khushi and saw that she was already chattering away to the new entry (I think I will call the new entry % for now)

Anjali: Ah Khushiji, I see you've met %

Khushiji: Yes Anjaliji I have, we were both just talking about Lucknow

Anjali: How nice Khushiji. You look very pretty today Khushiji, don't you think % ?

% : Yeah she looks simple and  very pretty. And your name suits your personality really well!!

Khushi blushes slightly and says: ah you're just being too nice

ASR was just coming down when he witnesses this Anjali- %- Khushi  conversation

When he saw % complimenting Khushi and Khushi blushing, he felt a pang of jealously that someone else had complimented Khushi before him.

%: Anjali(as we don't know who exactly % is don't know what he calls Anjali) I needed someone o come with me shopping as I'm still getting slightly lost around the Area. Wouldn't it be a good idea to let Khushiji take me shopping since all of you are busy with the puja preparations??

Anjali: Yeah thats a great idea!!

Khushiji: Hum?

%: I hope its not a problem Khushiji??

Now ASR is getting very agitated and steps in

ASR: Yes It is a problem %. Khushi doesn't know you really well so she would obviously feel slightly uncomfortable just going alone with you. Why don't I come along too so Khushi will feel more comfortable?? (he winks at Khushi)

Khushi: aap??

ASR: Any problem Khushi? (with a smirk on his face)

Anjali: Guys just go quick. Khushiji, the puja's preparations are almost done so you go shopping  too, you'll get bored otherwise here

Khushi did not have any good excuse for not going so she looked at ASR with a slight frown and he gave her his 'I WIN' Looks. Khushi than smiled at % just to make ASR jealous  and said lets go..

%: Khushiji, you really do have a beautiful smile

ASR again feeling jealous that Khushi gave someone else one of her dazzling smiles instead of him

If you liked the OS do comment & *hit* The like button
For PM's on future writing, add me as a buddy
Edited by mandira1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i jst loved it!!!!
i hope u r cntinuing it soon!!!!!
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Funny one.  I love the "%" part.
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😆 would love to see a jealous arnav😆
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my if that happens in the serial i will die laughing seriously
mandira1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reniji66

Funny one.  I love the "%" part.

hehe did not want to give him a random name atm😊
mandira1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maanyita17

Who's % ???? Anyways I loved it! Thanks for the pm 😛

As per SBS today there will be a new entry to the show. Did not want to give him a random name so called him % lol
zaniax thumbnail

Very nice😊. Loved the name %

Edited by zaniax - 12 years ago
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm...love to see jealour arnav...
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
⭐️loved it and the enchantress always traps me with her writings 😃