sky and juhi????????

Sonia_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

2-3 days ago when i ws watching big boss i saw that the song ws going on and sky was lying next to juhi, and subha hote hi they hugged

but isnt it strange..behan bhai real ke to nahi hai na jo saath me sorahe thay???
i rellyyy felt strange
itna to real bhai k sath bhi nahi hota..

and when everybody was having a couple dance..they both were dancing...on romantic songs wgera.. i know juhi is married but fir usse limit mein rehna chahiye na

yaaar ye to fir begairtiii hai naaa

Edited by Sonia_ji - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah !!! and juhi was pointing at shonali !!!look who is talking
Sonia_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wohi too ..shonali to fir bhi uski shadi nai huii..uski to shadi hui hui he aur esi harqate
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed. I guess since Juhi and Sky call each other bro n sis they think it makes it okay for them to behave this way. Before Juhi points her finger at others, she should look at her hand because the remaining fingers are pointing back to her.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pointing out when sid was exercising, talking abt her dress with sunny , right caz of thier bitching  , camera showed,  sid was doing exercise while his eyes close , now they did not care abt shonali's family and her boyfriend. Edited by shahzur2010 - 12 years ago
boredsoul thumbnail
No rules bind juhi & sky , they make their own rules

But I dont think anything is going on between them , juhi is too lazy for that
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: boredsoul

No rules bind juhi & sky , they make their own rules

But I dont think anything is going on between them , juhi is too lazy for that

😆😆😆😆😆. also ths bhai behen thng is so high school level. i remembr one girl frm my school who used tie rakhi to lots of guys so tht she escapes frm ragging. i c the same thing here. poor sky. he's been taken 4 a ride.
sameer7810 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes U r right Juhi is calling Sky her bhai just to escape his behaviour and his ragging as she has seen what sky is capable of. She is a bloody selfish, self centered bit*h of the first grade. 
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just pity on the post starter's thoughts-I noticed no such thing- But then again u see what ur looking for- I am not looking for such incestuous dirt ðŸ˜‰ Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
sky and juhi slept in the same bed??😕...i never saw that...nahi yaar...juhi has never done anything of that sort in this house with any man...are u sure??😕