India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

simar taking advantage of roli being her sister

mikku87 Senior Member
mikku87
mikku87

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
actually roli is the victim in this family...actually if sid was married to some other unknown girl and if she demanded a bigger room then simar would give that room to them without even questioning...since its the tradition in that house  ...but here that girl is roli and simar is taking advantage of that and forcing her to accept the decision taken by simar

i think roli has the complete right to get that room than simar as she is the wife of sid.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...in every family elder brothers are treated with respect and given more previleges...in this house sid is the one who is elder to prem..so he should get those rights and privileges...the DILs come into picture only after that...even if they r sisters or not...it doesn't matter for a family...all family expects their dils to have a sisterly relation...hmmm
simar is creating huge hungama here unnecessarily...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysshubabegumAngelic_A2011Biba._Nancy_Shas3swethasyam08chandni4433avivakirkRajinilicious

-Amby- IF-Sizzlerz
-Amby-
-Amby-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
i dnt think so
simar would have done this tht time also
and simar is right she has spend time there with her husband and she has her feeling attached there
roli shuld understand this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fansuhani77

oldcounty30 Groupbie
oldcounty30
oldcounty30

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Yes SImar is not wrong or ROli is not wrong either. She is telling to listen to elders but Simar is so sensitive she has a lot of memories.
I guess this issue is solved only by patis...
Prem also has lot of memories and he is attached too as he is the one who came up with that footprint saying my room and all...so...
Hope Sid will understand Prem and Roli is fine I think as she is already with her sis in Mataji room in precap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanswethasyam08

divyababu Groupbie
divyababu
divyababu

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
I feel Roli is being too childish this time. When Simar was asked to take blessings from Roli, she took Simar's side probably for the love she had for her sister. Or the worse could be because, roli had nothing to lose by taking her sister's side then. Now, its more like a kid who is given an opportunity to get an ice-cream, grabs the ice-creams without thinking if it was supposed to be his share/someone else's share. she just wants the best... it's mere childish attitude of Roli. In fact I am not even liking the way she is trying to impress everyone ... telling that she has got taaza taaza phool for pooja and making people say she is better than Simar/making saabuthana kichdi/kheer ... she is showing off ... Of course Simar too showed off about the prices once, but Roli added to that as well ... Roli's behavior is not appreciable ... why is she not going to college anymore? so wierd !!!
Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
please first see todays episode then give any comment about roli just wait and watch Roli just said ki room badalna hoga per what is her plan just see deffinatly she have as usal any fandu idea for MATAji. roli always solve simars problem this time also she only solve.

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I don't know if Simar is taking adv but Roli has always covered for Simar. Roli loves Sim way more than Sim loves her. Evn when the ridiculous marriage track was happening Sim was always more worried about her precious Premji  than about her sister. After seeing today's episode I want Roli to get the bigger room and Roli should stop the sacrificing spree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegum

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
simar doesnt want to change because she says she has memories in that room with premji.

I feel "what memories?" ConfusedConfused

I mean all the memories are  of her crying and prem being rude to her and then prem and her fights. LOL  Beyond one suhagraat the room contains no more good memories.

If at all a room has significance - more than the actual room - then let her move to the new room and start a new set of fresh memories.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysshubabegumdivyababuShas3

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

simar doesnt want to change because she says she has memories in that room with premji.

I feel "what memories?" ConfusedConfused

I mean all the memories are  of her crying and prem being rude to her and then prem and her fights. LOL  Beyond one suhagraat the room contains no more good memories.

If at all a room has significance - more than the actual room - then let her move to the new room and start a new set of fresh memories.

I agree. How many memories does Simar have in that room? LOLLess than a week's worth of memories. She is just being ridiculous.
She should realize it's not about what you do where but who you do it with. Get her to the other room with Prem and let them make new memories.

Edited by Shas3 - 19 December 2011 at 10:56pm

Go to top