India-Forums

Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

preeto's costume designer

host Senior Member
host
host

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

ankita was looking pretty in blue today waisey to ye har colour mein achi lagthi hai, lekin there is something called variety. Dont know why her designer is not trying more colours like jet black, red shades-- dark red, maroon, magenta... grape colour. Since she has a fair complexion all colours will suit her. Designer ko to bina darey ye sab colours ankita par try karnaa chaahiyey. Please give us variety instead of sticking to same colours. aur preeto ki choodiyon ko kyaa huaa. Havent see her wearing any since weeks. Also do keep changing her earrings. Ankita accesories key bagair bhi sundar dikhtee hai lekin iskaa mathlab ye nahi ki aap usko nun banaa dein lol. Waisey ishmeet and bani key designers are really doing a good job, both of them really get to wear nice dresses. Waisey agar ankita key designers bhi itnaa achaa kaam karein to achaa hoga

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenadiana12HotFuzzsnehapatroanasuya43

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Yeah , I also want to see Ankita in different colors...

She is so pretty and every color suits her so well..

She herself is a designer in the show , so I guess the Stylists should give her a designer look..

Ishu and Bani's dresses are very good but they should take care of Preeto's as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HotFuzzanasuya43

rajeswari_rc Groupbie
rajeswari_rc
rajeswari_rc

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i agree... nd nyhow preeto looks far far prettier thn all her sis... she looks d best... bt still the designer can be more innovative... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HotFuzz

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Preeto is veryyy Pretty as u said Ankita looks guddd in any color i think even designers know this but donno whats wrong with them...

HotFuzz

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Preeto is not bother of wearing nice dresses She always think of her family even in today's episode we can see that 

she was worried if she looses her job how to take care of family.Sonu and Baani's studies .Where is the time for her to dress.WinkShe always in a hurry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenHotFuzz

host Senior Member
host
host

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@anasuya
   agree lekin ham hamaari pretty ankita ko pretty costumes aur accessories mein dekhnaa chaahthey hain. i think designers must also watch nachleve where ankita was there, she was looking dam pretty and different too. designers key liyey ek aur advice, jis tarah ankita's performence is always consistent and she also adds varieties to it aap bhi unki looks aur costumes mein consistency aur saath mein varieties bhi daaliyey. She really deserves it Wink

--Saina--

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
When she become famous as costume designer she will be financially well off I hope that time she think of wearing colourful dressesLOL

--Saina--

host Senior Member
host
host

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
dont know wo din kab aayega. ye cvs isi ko itna drag kar rahey hain

--Saina--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index