Random thoughts on a rainy day

ChicksDigMe thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Not necessarily in an order -

1. Nothing earth shaking about the latest contest EMAET. The ones who I thought were really good (such as Hrishikesh, Sharib, Vishwas) are coming across as OK. The ones who I thought were good to begin with (such as Ujjaini, Raktima) are coming across as plain average. Only, Twinkle didn't disappoint me. She was sub-par then, she's sub-par now.

2. The whole contest looks cheap and thoughtless as though they didn't plan on this at all. It has a last minute, after thought, gimmicky feel to it. Even the ever-energetic Shaan looks like someone who got the enthusiasm sucked out of him.

3. Hariharan - great voice of course. He doesn't need my certificate. However, very bad in the looks department. What's with the shabby appearance, dude? Leslie – beads and all, is this guy for real?

4. I am very glad that Hema, Nihira, Himani, Debo and (grudgingly) Vinit are not participating in this show.

5. For some strange reason, I am humming Himesh's tunes recently. The song "Jhalak dikhlaja, ek baar aaja aaja aaja aaja aaja" is stuck in my brain. It just won't go away.

6. Somehow it looks like there are a LOT of good singers. I am not sure what will happen to all of them. Is this a viable career? It's like suddenly you have tons of SAP professionals flooding the market. It's like the established singers would get up and say easy fellas, there ain't that kind of room here for all of us to compete and make money, you know. It's like there's an assembly line somewhere out there manufacturing singers. How much do the established guys get paid for a song anyways? One lac rupees? 25,000? All these singers are going to drive down the market rates, I am pretty sure of that.

7. The forum members are bored out here. They are coming up with all kinds of topics just to keep in touch with friends. Commendable! Keep in mind, however, that all parties do come to an end. Don't forget to turn off the lights… Abhi/Awww/MPL?

8. The promises made by the mentors during challenge 2005…any word on them, yet? Who's supposed to follow up on that, anyways?

9. Gajendra Singh has set out to squeeze the last buck out of the fans by continuing with the voting system. Businessman ho tho aisa!

10. I have nothing else to say but thought I would type in #10 because nothing ends with 9. that would be very odd.

So long mates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun_8687 thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Nice thoughts..Raniy Day,U damn lucky
Its sweltering heat here 🀒
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun_8687

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Nice thoughts..Raniy Day,U damn lucky
Its sweltering heat here 🀒

Yes, In Delhi it touched 37C yesterday. I HATE SUMMER. 🀒

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Great!!

True too!

they made a good show into ......................... Somthing!! I can't find words to describe.

but its disappointing. 10-12 saal main jo naam kamaya tha, eik saal main bigar diya!
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
GS ne sone ka anda dene waali murgi ka pet hi kaat diya...saare ande lene ke chakkar mein. πŸ˜†
Dancnballa23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wailing Banshee

Great!!

True too!

they made a good show into ......................... Somthing!! I can't find words to describe.

but its disappointing. 10-12 saal main jo naam kamaya tha, eik saal main bigar diya!

SRGMP now has a different meaning:
I have said this before; Gajj is taking this new approach:

S-Sur Ko
R-Rehne Do
G-Give
M-Me a
P-Puppie

Oh, and it's very cold hereπŸ˜•
  Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well. nice to kno the weather everywhere. Its beautiful today. Around 65oF with a mid-afternoon shower, and 60oF the rest of the day. it was PERFECTO! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Dancnballa23

SRGMP now has a different meaning:
I have said this before; Gajj is taking this new approach:

S-Sur Ko
R-Rehne Do
G-Give
M-Me a
P-Puppie

Oh, and it's very cold hereπŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bilkol sahi.

Gajji has a pet shop too?

Dancnballa23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wailing Banshee

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bilkol sahi.

Gajji has a pet shop too?

Who knows!  If he does, he is probably having a SRGMP over there too.πŸ˜†  He needs to capitalize on every single thingπŸ˜‰

Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago
hehehe

ya, kya pata!

Gajji hain, saab kar saktye hain.