oh wow!!!
enjoy U all!!!

avtab IF-Dazzler
avtab
avtab

PRC’s most helpful (Vaishali)

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ar$hi

but this news was published on prothom alo on 30th march in the binodon section.
neways, they perfoemed at gulshan n uttara club as well. n i dont think the cd is availabe yet.

OK I donot have prothom alo. Give us some pics arshi  Big smile

crazy_me Goldie
crazy_me
crazy_me

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by moumita

yeah-they perfomed in 3 clubs--n I saw all Embarrassed
sorry fr u Tongue

awww!!!!!!!! did u moumoLOL????? I din no thtLOL!!!!!! how cum u din tell meLOL

Aafat Newbie
Aafat
Aafat

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
How comes Debojit, Vinit and Hemani of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa gets to perform for the Akshay Kumar show in the U.S. Canada and London. And the FameJodhi along with Rexy are performing in bangladesh clubs. Does that make sense?
ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aafat

How comes Debojit, Vinit and Hemani of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa gets to perform for the Akshay Kumar show in the U.S. Canada and London. And the FameJodhi along with Rexy are performing in bangladesh clubs. Does that make sense?

makes a lot of sense to me.Qazi rupu and Rex get to have their own shows and they draw huge crowds just because of their names.People buy the tickets to see them and not akshay kumar and sharukh kahan.

I would rather have them perform in their own shows in BD rather than tag along with some big bollywood stars in US and canada.I would,nt fool myself even for a minute thinking that anybody in US would have bought the tickets to see debojeet,vinit and himani when the show has akshay kr,sushmita sen,saif etc etcLOLLOL.I live in US and they r having the show this month in my city and they r painting the town red with the ads of these big Bollywood stars but i have never ever heard the names of SRGMP singers for this show,u r the first one to tell me thatLOL.

ticks Goldie
ticks
ticks

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani11

makes a lot of sense to me.Qazi rupu and Rex get to have their own shows and they draw huge crowds just because of their names.People buy the tickets to see them and not akshay kumar and sharukh kahan.

I would rather have them perform in their own shows in BD rather than tag along with some big bollywood stars in US and canada.I would,nt fool myself even for a minute thinking that anybody in US would have bought the tickets to see debojeet,vinit and himani when the show has akshay kr,sushmita sen,saif etc etcLOLLOL.I live in US and they r having the show this month in my city and they r painting the town red with the ads of these big Bollywood stars but i have never ever heard the names of SRGMP singers for this show,u r the first one to tell me thatLOL.

Agreed with you guys....

FameJodi along with Rexy  should concentrate on building their OWN BRAND EQUITY and IMAGE ! Smile

Rome was not built in a day!  ClapClap

Edited by ticks - 04 April 2006 at 6:04am
ani11 IF-Sizzlerz
ani11
ani11

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ticks

Originally posted by ani11

Agreed with you guys....

FameJodi along with Rexy  should concentrate on building their OWN BRAND EQUITY and IMAGE ! Smile

Rome was not built in a day!  ClapClap

well said ticksy but somepeople won't understand that and also that

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACEClap

Edited by ani11 - 04 April 2006 at 8:14am
Aafat Newbie
Aafat
Aafat

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
The Akshay show has been advertising performances by Debojit, Vinit and Hemani.

Go to top