India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Akaash, Soni, and Chiki

paankh Groupbie
paankh
paankh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I find them all immature and dreamy types.  They need to let go of Manyata.  First of all, Moniya, is still way too young to get married, and second, Akaash is way too old fo her.  And her friends need to grow up, they are just filmy types.  Irritating really...   

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

MrinmoyiewfynikkipunjxPriyashrarrtimmishra1Rufamoon.riversimplytoxic-Misek-pinkssThamesriver--ANGEL---scarlett-S.H.I.E.L.D.saaniakhOmaRamdassBinKuchKahe...oishu..

simplytoxic Goldie
simplytoxic
simplytoxic

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
so agree with you! They are way tooo filmy types. And that's why I think that Monya doesn't really LOVE Akash, because I feel that this idea is kind of planted by Soni and Chiki... Akash was nice to Monya and she had a crush on him, and he was the first guy who came into her life but that doesn't mean that it is love and that she has to get married to him. Soni and Chiki started to plan their wedding and made Monya think that way too... They annoy me! And Aakash...the less I say about him, the better!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ewfypaankhakshaayasherni_ashishlamz325mmishra1Rufa..yajnaseni..prachuryasaaniakhOmaRamdassBinKuchKahe.

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

I both agree and disagree with this.

Chiki and Soni are better then Jay's friends, that is a given: They care more about Manyata then what her royal title is; and they did so before and after they found out she was a princess: So major props on that point.

On the other hand, they are definatley very filmy: They don't understand logistics, reality and the fact that Manyata is no longer just "Moniya"

Akash on the other hand is acting like a Marter.
 Well, you know what Akash?Approve
If you love her so much; Let her be, and stop mentioning your "sacrafice" it only makesyou look like an attention cow Angry (I have another word but I won't use it). I find his charecter to be willy nilley: At one moment he's like to Uday "Make walls as high as you want, Moniya and I will be together"; now he's like "Her place is somewhere else etc, etc, etc" Sheeesh, make up your mind dude.

Either way; all three of them don't really have any substance: Not because of their socio-economic positions: Simply because of the charecter design. It's a fact; even a non Manveer Fan could tell you that Tongue

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyipaankhrosie111lamz325Rufammishra1moon.river-scarlett-prachuryasaaniakhOmaRamdassKai.BinKuchKahe.

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
they are so annoying...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paankh

2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Omg I totally agree those three piss me off!!!!! Angry ... I skip all their scenes... But I gotta say chiki needs to die, soni get a life maybe her and akaash should hook up and akash I like the fact that he is realistic and therefor I'm able to stand him more by the day!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyipaankhsherni_ashishRufasaaniakh

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Whole concept of this serial is very confusing. Which girl will not cry for her parents after knowing the truth? But this girl Manyata/ Moniya is acting too filmy. I have always seen that girls always have feelings for their parents but here she is acting confused... I think the concept of this whole story is not clear... What kind of message is being provided to the viewers??? Jis bachchi ko childhood mein kidnapp kiya jata hai woh parents ke liye koi bhi feelings nahee rakhati??? DeadDeadDeadAngryAngryShockedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paankhsaaniakh

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paankhmmishra1Rufasaaniakh

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
i have to agree with you! their scenes are irritating me! Soni and Chiki need to come out of their filmi world... first they filled Moniya's head with such filmi romance making her believe that she loves Akaash and now they are filling Akaash's head about him being the one for Moniya! Wake up girls! It's Prince Uday who is Moniya's destiny!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paankhsherni_ashishRufammishra1saaniakh

Go to top