Awesome & realistic episode!!

Posted: 12 years ago
There might not have been any KriYa but have to say it was a very realistic and awesome episode!! Loved it as it showed the deep realities that are happening in the world.

Krishna is gna be the hero agen as only our Baba can be that amazing! He finds the clue and tomorrow we will see our Dabaang King Krishna Baba back in full mode & he will teach that Chacha gunda Krishna Singh Thakur kya cheez hain!!

King Baba the hero!!
Yes that chachu gunda is going to have to face the real chachu tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Yes that chachu gunda is going to have to face the real chachu tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜›

One word for tomorrow! Its going to be hatke!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Mo710

There might not have been any KriYa but have to say it was a very realistic and awesome episode!! Loved it as it showed the deep realities that are happening in the world.

Krishna is gna be the hero agen as only our Baba can be that amazing! He finds the clue and tomorrow we will see our Dabaang King Krishna Baba back in full mode & he will teach that Chacha gunda Krishna Singh Thakur kya cheez hain!!

King Baba the hero!!
Agree with you โญ๏ธ
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Agree with you โญ๏ธ

Wud u also like to see K get hurt a bit too so P will attend to him as well as Samar?๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Mo710

Wud u also like to see K get hurt a bit too so P will attend to him as well as Samar?๐Ÿ˜‰
yaa sure!!!  wont mind if he get bit hurt ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•after all he is Thakur Krishna sing Star and P stay with him and give him some  tratments ๐Ÿ˜ณlike hospital scene last year ๐Ÿ˜‰
I want the background music of "Krishna Krishna!"
Originally posted by Mitaly..

yaa sure!!!  wont mind if he get bit hurt ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•after all he is Thakur Krishna sing โญ๏ธ and P stay with him and give him some  tratments ๐Ÿ˜ณlike hospital scene last year ๐Ÿ˜‰

Not that badly hurt but i think Krishna will get some minor cut injuries with blooding coming as it would seem unrealistic that he fought 2 guys and came out unscathed! Expect Krishna to dhulai the gundas but get minor injury too so P will attend to him!๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Hot_Indo_Chilly

I want the background music of "Krishna Krishna!"

I think that is very very likely when Krishna fights to save his nephew from them goons!
๐Ÿ˜ƒhopefully cv does not dissapoint us...