India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

OMG! What is happening!!! (Page 2)

jay8383 Senior Member
jay8383
jay8383

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Suny exhbits great vanity while proclaming the magnitude of the fan base she holds,as if she has won a nobel award doing service to uplift the poor state of women and freeing them from social taboos.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-birdlippitj_mumanns123Luv4gamesHeyybabyydolllalia

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Sunny darling exhibiting so much attitude and for what??? She is going to be sadly surprised when she gets out and sees that she was actually with two losers and what ever image makeover she had planned has gone with the wind...what Bollywood career she is aiming at the age of 30 anyways??? garnering curiosity on being po*n queen is one thing, surviving and commanding respect in the film industry is another ball game altogether...

she is finished in India, I am not sure if Mahesh butt is gonna keep his word for jism2 unless ofcourse he doesnt manage any more of those n number of one movie faces..

Juhi...Dead Dead I m out of words for her now...She nominated both Amar and Sid and expected them to do otherwise...Man, who are you????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-birdlippitj_mumanns123Heyybabyydolll

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VAZ2011

Sunny darling exhibiting so much attitude and for what??? She is going to be sadly surprised when she gets out and sees that she was actually with two losers and what ever image makeover she had planned has gone with the wind...what Bollywood career she is aiming at the age of 30 anyways??? garnering curiosity on being po*n queen is one thing, surviving and commanding respect in the film industry is another ball game altogether...

she is finished in India, I am not sure if Mahesh butt is gonna keep his word for jism2 unless ofcourse he doesnt manage any more of those n number of one movie faces..

Juhi...Dead Dead I m out of words for her now...She nominated both Amar and Sid and expected them to do otherwise...Man, who are you????

I doubt Mahesh Bhatt will sign her for the movie.

Remember when he came back to the confession room. He said if in God's will, we will sign the movie. That confirmed that he hasn't given her his word. He was actually only there for his movie's promotion. Whether he signs her or not. He got the promotion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alia

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Sunny is a BIG BIG hypocrite... 

Sunny said to Sid (borrowing text from fizzi's post)
- her perception is formed by what Sid does 
- how he talks and
- in her opinion he doesnt hav a lot of respect for a lot of ppl 
- it her opinion n he cant respect it. 
- she doesnt even know what he will use against her 

Oh... My... God !!!! 
Each and every point that Sunny raised for not liking Sid... is applicable to Aakash... Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-birdlippianns123alia

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I'm angry with Sid.

He should stop speaking to her immediately Angry

When you live under one roof you can't possibly ignore each other and that's exactly what he did to try and find out where the problem is.

But seriously that hoe can freakin buzz off AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-birdtj_mumanns123Heyybabyydolll

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
As if giving an unnecessary attitude to Sid was not enough... when Sid asked a point blank question about a plan made in the green room group to ignore him... Juhi and Sunny say that there is absolutely no such plan... 

What a bunch of LIARS !!!! Chori pakdi gayi ?!?!?!?!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaanns123lippiHeyybabyydolllalia

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lippi

Originally posted by VAZ2011

I doubt Mahesh Bhatt will sign her for the movie.

Remember when he came back to the confession room. He said if in God's will, we will sign the movie. That confirmed that he hasn't given her his word. He was actually only there for his movie's promotion. Whether he signs her or not. He got the promotion.

yeah exactly...it was just a promotional tactic for him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lippianns123

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tj_mum

As if giving an unnecessary attitude to Sid was not enough... when Sid asked a point blank question about a plan made in the green room group to ignore him... Juhi and Sunny say that there is absolutely no such plan... 

What a bunch of LIARS !!!! Chori pakdi gayi ?!?!?!?!

I was so shocked at how cleanly she made that lie.

Just like Mahek used to say. Awaaz unchi karne se log samajte hein wo apne aap ko sacha prove kar rahe hein lakin awaaz unchi karne se koi sacha nahi ho jata.

Juhi always uses that tactic with her voice.

But seriously she's a shame to all the tv serial bahu's

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaangry-bird

Go to top