Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

*~Mahek's Paradise Fan AT 4~* (Page 89)

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 15118

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crudeform

Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by crudeform

Originally posted by sweetrahz

Meray paas yeh wala cup nahi hai crudeform Cry
Mere bank a/c. me 5000$ send kar doEmbarrassed, main tumhe cup send kar doongaROFL


Yeh kitnay hotay hain!! Kya zamaana aa gaya hai aaj kal log dostoon se b paisay mangtay hain
2,50000 ka ek cup haiEmbarrassed lena hai to lo warna age badhoTongue business me dosti-yaari- bhai bandi nahi hotiEvil Smile


CryCryCry mein eik eik paisa jor k next 10 saal baad yeh cup zaroor lon gee LOLLOL Aur tum ko iss cup ki pic b PM karoon gee LOLLOL phir tum jalo ge aur mein dekhoon gee LOLLOL



Edited by sweetrahz - 02 January 2012 at 6:24am

blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Joined: 14 March 2010
Posts: 14523

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by blossom1234

helloHug
coming after so many days,again stupid net problem came..hate my netAngry
so how r u all?


Hello!! We missed u a lot!! Where were you!! How are you?? How is life going??
aww,i missed u all tooHugso many questionsROFL...ok as i said mera net problem tha that's why wasn't coming,i am fine...life is boring,school mein projects kar karke mera brain blast ho gaya haiWackoROFLROFL
KaranWahi5 Goldie
KaranWahi5
KaranWahi5

Joined: 09 November 2011
Posts: 2301

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
mujhe b yeh cup chahye tha,but iski price dekh kar i thought rehne doLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-naureen786-

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Joined: 26 October 2010
Posts: 22082

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranWahi5

mujhe b yeh cup chahye tha,but iski price dekh kar i thought rehne doLOL
Aur price dekh kar meine socha, cup ke pic se hi kaam chala doongi.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonialibra-naureen786-

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 15118

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by blossom1234

helloHug
coming after so many days,again stupid net problem came..hate my netAngry
so how r u all?


Hello!! We missed u a lot!! Where were you!! How are you?? How is life going??
aww,i missed u all tooHugso many questionsROFL...ok as i said mera net problem tha that's why wasn't coming,i am fine...life is boring,school mein projects kar karke mera brain blast ho gaya haiWackoROFLROFL


Ohh!! Koi baat nahi!! Now net problem is solve!! Come to rock at AT!! Harpreet is also not very active!! BB is going to end!! I will miss my buddies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234

.vikram IF-Rockerz
.vikram
.vikram

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 9824

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by crudeform

Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by crudeform

Originally posted by sweetrahz

Meray paas yeh wala cup nahi hai crudeform Cry
Mere bank a/c. me 5000$ send kar doEmbarrassed, main tumhe cup send kar doongaROFL


Yeh kitnay hotay hain!! Kya zamaana aa gaya hai aaj kal log dostoon se b paisay mangtay hain
2,50000 ka ek cup haiEmbarrassed lena hai to lo warna age badhoTongue business me dosti-yaari- bhai bandi nahi hotiEvil Smile


CryCryCry mein eik eik paisa jor k next 10 saal baad yeh cup zaroor lon gee LOLLOL Aur tum ko iss cup ki pic b PM karoon gee LOLLOL phir tum jalo ge aur mein dekhoon gee LOLLOL

TongueTongue21dec. 2012 world endTongueTongue, dnt save money for a cupTongue
sonialibra IF-Rockerz
sonialibra
sonialibra

Joined: 28 December 2011
Posts: 6402

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

I like Mahek from very 1st week!! The way she speaks, the way she handle all the situations, the way she always stand for truth is marvelous
me 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-naureen786-

KaranWahi5 Goldie
KaranWahi5
KaranWahi5

Joined: 09 November 2011
Posts: 2301

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshhh

Originally posted by KaranWahi5

mujhe b yeh cup chahye tha,but iski price dekh kar i thought rehne doLOL
Aur price dekh kar meine socha, cup ke pic se hi kaam chala doongi.LOL
hahahahahha wesay mahek ki cup itni high price deserve krti haiWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.vikramsonialibrakhamosshhh-naureen786-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SKY overshadowing Maheks good Did.

2

Author: spkurmind   Replies: 14   Views: 2082

spkurmind 14 2082 19 December 2011 at 2:42am by Lallan-Top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index