-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom1234

helloHug
coming after so many days,again stupid net problem came..hate my netAngry
so how r u all?

Hello!! We missed u a lot!! Where were you!! How are you?? How is life going??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234

.vikram IF-Rockerz
.vikram
.vikram

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Originally posted by crudeform

Meray paas yeh wala cup nahi hai crudeform Cry
Mere bank a/c. me 5000$ send kar doEmbarrassed, main tumhe cup send kar doongaROFL

Yeh kitnay hotay hain!! Kya zamaana aa gaya hai aaj kal log dostoon se b paisay mangtay hain
2,50000 ka ek cup haiEmbarrassed lena hai to lo warna age badhoTongue business me dosti-yaari- bhai bandi nahi hotiEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonialibrakhamosshhh-naureen786-

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ssshhh

OK seems many Mahekians around. So asking u guys whn u started liking Mahek.

Actually I think many like me didn't even know Mahek b4 BB5 started. So it would be fun discussing whn u guys started liking Mahek.
actually I hated mahek when the season startedDead, I was fan of PMEmbarrassed, I had an image of mahek in my mind nd that was - selfish, self centered, Drama queen, quick to fightAngry etc. but then the day sky nd she fought nd he went on her past life, i felt bad nd sorry for her for the first time bt still i was PM's fan, nd the other day, Mahek and sky fought nd he said something about her face, I didnt watch the episode completely so i was confused if sky really said something abt her face because I thought sky can stoop to any level bt nt this level, I supported sky, nd hated Mahek againAngry because i didnt knw there is IF and BB site where uncensored epiodes u can see and you can express your views, Then I came to see if there is any forum going where I can say bad things to Mahek nd It was the first time I came to IFEmbarrassed, In popular bb5 threads, there was Mahek's AT no.2, I thought lets go and bash Mahek fansLOL, nd there nitu_st posted some video of bb site, Then i moved to bb site for the first timeConfused, I watched the episode nd it was clear abt what sky said abt Mahek's face, I found it quite interesting and watched other uncensored footage and episodes, After watching the footages, I was so mad at sky and pmAngry, I blindly trusted themCry, Then i started a new post abt Sky really talked abt Mahek's face accident and offered her money, (that was my first post on IF) but because I was a newbie, the post dint get fameCry, then I joined If regularly, liked the posts of you guys, but didnt post anything and day by day, my hatred for Mahek vanished, my love for PM also, and became Mahek's fan, started expressing my views
and see today here I am, besides making office presentations, I'm here with you guys spending time in making siggi and picsROFL and spending nearly all of my salary to save mahek from nominations and then to get her wildcard entry
LOL
Many in dis forum started by liking some other housemate but chaged later on 2 liking Mahek, like SukhSandhu, Khushi nd many more. I didn't like PM frm begining, but has no favs, though lliked Rags. I would often defend PBROFL whn members would bash her regaridng PM.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.vikramsonialibra-naureen786-

KaranWahi5 Goldie
KaranWahi5
KaranWahi5

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KaranWahi5

i started liking mahek since day one.she was ma fvrt.may be its becoz i didnt knw much oh those contestant,nd for me mahek seems to b the most sensible one.ma sis used to lyk shonali nd me mahek. phir phir ahista even ma sister started liking mahekLOL

I saw her movie nayee padosan but I dont remember her!! First day I thought Shonali can win!! But I found her disgusting in 2nd week when Mahek fought with PM because of her and she also blamed Mahek for everything!! My love for Mahek is increase day by day and now I am her die hard fan!! I cried a lot when she was evicted
LOL even i watched her movie nayee padosan but couldnt recognize herLOL
oh dun ask abt the eviction.it was such a bad day.i was really not expecting it.but kehte hain jo hota hia achay k liye hota hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonialibra-naureen786-

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Meray paas yeh wala cup nahi hai crudeform Cry
Mere bank a/c. me 5000$ send kar doEmbarrassed, main tumhe cup send kar doongaROFL

Yeh kitnay hotay hain!! Kya zamaana aa gaya hai aaj kal log dostoon se b paisay mangtay hain
2,50000 ka ek cup haiEmbarrassed lena hai to lo warna age badhoTongue business me dosti-yaari- bhai bandi nahi hotiEvil Smile

CryCryCry mein eik eik paisa jor k next 10 saal baad yeh cup zaroor lon gee LOLLOL Aur tum ko iss cup ki pic b PM karoon gee LOLLOL phir tum jalo ge aur mein dekhoon gee LOLLOL

Edited by sweetrahz - 02 January 2012 at 6:24am
blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blossom1234

helloHug
coming after so many days,again stupid net problem came..hate my netAngry
so how r u all?

Hello!! We missed u a lot!! Where were you!! How are you?? How is life going??
aww,i missed u all tooHugso many questionsROFL...ok as i said mera net problem tha that's why wasn't coming,i am fine...life is boring,school mein projects kar karke mera brain blast ho gaya haiWackoROFLROFL
KaranWahi5 Goldie
KaranWahi5
KaranWahi5

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
mujhe b yeh cup chahye tha,but iski price dekh kar i thought rehne doLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-naureen786-

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranWahi5