hello how r u guys!!!🤗

ki haal chal😛
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: crudeform

ki haal chal😛

sab set hain task ke maa bhen karwa de sid kid ne!!!!😆
kingkhans thumbnail
Mahek did a gr8 job as queen, she could be such a gr8 actress, her voice, dialogues, expressions were excellent. She was so graceful, she was perfect. She was stopping Sid whenever it was needed.

But still BB is  criticizing them today, I think bcoz of hiding the paper, and Sid even tho he was excellent, should have avoided a few things. he becomes excited.
andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MissSRK thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey mahekians :) does anyone know if mahek is still leading on votes? btw she was fab today :)  sky throwing rocks at her was not cool 🤢 hes disgusting!
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello guys..

Mahek and Sid were AWESOME yesterday. I love them yaar...dono kitne mast hain! 

BTW guys..Ex Mrs. and now Ms. pooja Bedi has actually called Mahek a "Witch" in her tweet!!!! She is getting on my nerves now..Idhar PB is getting on my nerves in twitter and there Sky and his cookie along with his chamcha Amar are getting on my nerves in the show..the three os them are like SOOO irritating man!!
viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissJohnAbraham

Hey mahekians :) does anyone know if mahek is still leading on votes? btw she was fab today :)  sky throwing rocks at her was not cool 🤢 hes disgusting!

he threw stones🤢 if i'll ever see him walking on the road, I'll throw, a big flower pot on his head😉, nd then will ask aapko laga to nahi😳
MissSRK thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi.

Hello guys..

Mahek and Sid were AWESOME yesterday. I love them yaar...dono kitne mast hain! 

BTW guys..Ex Mrs. and now Ms. pooja Bedi has actually called Mahek a "Witch" in her tweet!!!! She is getting on my nerves now..Idhar PB is getting on my nerves in twitter and there Sky and his cookie along with his chamcha Amar are getting on my nerves in the show..the three os them are like SOOO irritating man!!

I know right! Thank god pb is not coming to the finale! PB needs to shut her mouth other wise someones gonna sue her soon! Amar is really spineless! I thought he will be with mahek n sid! what the trio did to him was really bad! they defamed his character sky even involved his wife n kids in this matter but the spineless man is still  hanging out with them and taking sunnys place Anyways our mahek rocks! Sid burping on sky was hillarious😆 Edited by MissJohnAbraham - 12 years ago
koi hain ajj at khatam karne hain!!!!!
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MissJohnAbraham

I know right! Thank god pb is not coming to the finale! PB needs to shut her mouth other wise someones gonna sue her soon! Amar is really spineless! I thought he will be with mahek n sid! what the trio did to him was really bad! they defamed his character sky even involved his wife n kids in this matter but the spineless man is still going around and hanging out with them and taking sunnys place Anyways our mahek rocks! Sid burping on sky was hillarious😆

Exactly. PB is actually the worst contestant of BB ever. Yes, Amar is indeed spineless. He cannot stand for himself..and if he wins then it will prove that Winners are those who don't stand up for themselves in life.

Saadi Mahek toh hai hi awesome. Loved her yesterday as always. BTW Yahh..Sid's burping was AWESOME..CLASSIC moment.