Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Khushi.

And their "Happy?" shows this to the world and Twitter queen PB that the PEOPLE wanted Mahek back..Not any celebrity!!!

so so happy!! πŸ˜ƒ loved that they asked that! 
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeahh!!! PARTY TIME!!! Ufff!!! I am waiting for buddhi tweets!! Mahek is coming back from Public demand this is the tight slap on her face!!!

AB TERA KYA HO GAA!! BEDIA
Originally posted by: sweetrahz

Yeahh!!! PARTY TIME!!! Ufff!!! I am waiting for buddhi tweets!! Mahek is coming back from Public demand this is the tight slap on her face!!!

Bedia ko choro Juhiya ka kia huga~πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Unfiar Bigg boss app hamre sath aisa nhe karskte ghar se khape ke soke agaye yehπŸ˜†
Yayyy our Lady is finally once again in the BB house... Congratulations to all Mahekians... This time we should become more active to support her because many of her haters does like it .. hum ko un ka mouth shut karane ki bht bht zaroorat he πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sweetrahz

budhi satiyai hui he nothing else πŸ˜†
Edited by _Pentaminous_ - 12 years ago
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Pentaminous_

Yayyy our Lady is finally once again in the BB house... Congratulations to all Mahekians... This time we should become more active to support her because many of her haters does like it .. hum ko un ka mouth shut karane ki bht bht zaroorat he πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agreed..This time we need to support her till the end..We need to show that we all believe that Mahek can win and we are with her. This time i not goign to ignore anti-mahek posts but reply😊
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I did not watch a single episode after Mahek eviction!! Now I will start watching it again!! Bach k rehna other contestant!!! Humari Sherni aa rahi hai
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulation guys!

Hey a joke I made.

Mahek talking 2 Sky, Juhi nd d rest:

Mahek: U guys kept nominating me, but see I'm back.

Sky: haan haan pata hai tere bahut fans ho gaye hai

Mahek: fans toh aap ke hote hai, mere toh Mahekians hai.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: ssshhh

Congratulation guys!

Hey a joke I made.

Mahek talking 2 Sky, Juhi nd d rest:

Mahek: U guys kept nominating me, but see I'm back.

Sky: haan haan pata hai tere bahut fans ho gaye hai

Mahek: fans toh aap ke hote hai, mere toh Mahekians hai.πŸ˜‰

o MY GOD Great G Great Good !~~~~πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Khushi.

Agreed..This time we need to support her till the end..We need to show that we all believe that Mahek can win and we are with her. This time i not goign to ignore anti-mahek posts but reply😊

offcourse we will.. han yr we should reply there atleast anti-mahekians will know that Mahek fans are stronger πŸ‘