Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hehehhehehehe no probleem koommiiii jiiiiiii ju were komal on msn right me was there but ju neba spoke and went? was it ju?πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: langur

loll Sateera, yeah, i read a post about Gauri and a new man in Kripa's life, so I was just curious πŸ˜† oops πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

langur thumbnail
nope Sateera, I don't use msn, maybe it was someone else πŸ˜• sowwy, hehe, what was the username ? do u wemember? bait, I'll talk to ju on cfm okie πŸ˜› final huggg and kissh, chalo, me going from here 😊 thanks guys!
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

hehehe can't remmeber i'l tell ju resht there muah hugggiiess!😳 i'll gib ju kishy and huggies there!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: langur

nope Sateera, I don't use msn, maybe it was someone else πŸ˜• sowwy, hehe, what was the username ? do u wemember? bait, I'll talk to ju on cfm okie πŸ˜› final huggg and kissh, chalo, me going from here 😊 thanks guys!

Irish_Pride thumbnail
OK.....NOW I AM CONFUSE.....I HEARD DAT GAURI GONNA BE A ROCKSTAR.....-N- SHE GONNA FALL IN LUV WID ANGAD
Princess_Trisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodfan

Gauri is Hiten's wife, you might have seen her in Kutumb?
Anyway, she's going to play Angad's neighbor or something, and end up falling for him. So basically she going to create a love triangle between Angad and Kripa.
I heard all this...so dont take it too seriously...time will tell what Gauri's character is in KYPH

πŸ˜ƒ

U r 100% rite..thtz exactly wht bhaiya said...

he said gauri's name in the show tooπŸ˜ƒbut i forgot itπŸ˜•

**~Love Trisha~**

Princess_Trisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irish_Pride

OK.....NOW I AM CONFUSE.....I HEARD DAT GAURI GONNA BE A ROCKSTAR.....-N- SHE GONNA FALL IN LUV WID ANGAD

YupπŸ˜›That's right...

She is a rockstar who falls in love w/ angad...and the love story becomes a trio........

Lolz...

**~Love,Trisha~**