Pratigya

Knock out

Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
every body will fail to find samar sajjan shaktiya and police...sajjan and shaktiya will return home and waits for K and he will fight tommorow and will find him becoz he knew the clue from icecream man...but he forgot his pistol...and i think the police man was the same guy again he was police man in mumbai too may he get transfer to this city... But wat i want also is Krishna to get hurt a bit too like a cut to the head or to the arm or any sort of minor injury as when he will take samar back home, P will look after K also as well Samar!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I sed that last bit didnt I in another topic thread of mine!!😉
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well ... K better save Samar fast... can't bear to think of the poor child's fate if K fails to find him in time... 
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

Well ... K better save Samar fast... can't bear to think of the poor child's fate if K fails to find him in time... 

Do you think with K having a clue where he is, something will happen to SPS? That gunda chacha is gna get a BIG dhulai from K tomorrow! Cant wait!!
Devil86 thumbnail
every1 try there best shakti is looking around shop sajjan is looking in the road s...and pratgya went too police and krishna goes to park where he got the clue from ice cream man he success and will bring samar home on tuesday episode ...when all waits for king baba to return home and samar will be with him
Devil86 thumbnail
what will tanmey do if he know this that samar is gone missing if he will also try to find samar yes or not...but i think he will say no and also add this that he is shakti son if arushi tell him 
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: a_uma

guess K will be there just on time!!!!!😃
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope, krish will save SPS n get back 2day... Can't see tis track anymore...
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devil86

every1 try there best shakti is looking around shop sajjan is looking in the road s...and pratgya went too police and krishna goes to park where he got the clue from ice cream man he success and will bring samar home on tuesday episode ...when all waits for king baba to return home and samar will be with him

hmmm very complicated question, may b NO...
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
K will save Samar surely bcoz in the preview it was written"Kya krishna bacha payega samar ko" which means Krishna will save samar from that chacha.