India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Mediocre Monday (Page 87)

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Okay the last part just worked for me, and it was funny! A was all J, so he kept drinking, and N calls up Rits to ask her what to do! My question is, how does Rits know so much about all this? But I loved A today, he just got himself into deep shit! The precap has left me in splits, Om is calling him up and he's jhatkofying his mundi like BD! OMG, this is hilarious! SS did a fab job! And I love Amar and Sharmishta! They're sooo cute! And is it just me, or does Trisha have a crush on A?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovertmanjhasoniadutta

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Okay the last part just worked for me, and it was funny! A was all J, so he kept drinking, and N calls up Rits to ask her what to do! My question is, how does Rits know so much about all this? But I loved A today, he just got himself into deep shit! The precap has left me in splits, Om is calling him up and he's jhatkofying his mundi like BD! OMG, this is hilarious! SS did a fab job! And I love Amar and Sharmishta! They're sooo cute! And is it just me, or does Trisha have a crush on A?
Yay one more budday to join me in SS praising today Wink Anant was hilarious eh? Haha I LOWED his talli avtar! LOL ROFL omg yes. How does Ritz know this! Sawal hi sawal balike LOL BTW Om wont get the picture, it will be Ranbir!! Tongue Haha ShaMar are awesome Big smile ROFL Trisha aunty just wanted to trouble Nabbya! LOL Anant looked scared at her face!! LOL Bechara, who wouldnt be!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovert.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Oh I love talli A! I was gushing with Reshmi yesterday about how excited I am to see a completely wasted A! Tum BD se bhi zyaada daatti ho! Classic! Are you sure he sent it to Ranbir? Cause it seems very SPish that he would send it to Om in his inebriated state! But yes, there is a possibility that Om does NOT get it. Reason being Monday's precap. Monday ko they showed Om and Baba wondering about A's whereabouts and MIL not being able to give an answer, and it is possible that he didn't receive the pic at all! SP ke duniya mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai! Oh, and about the Rits thing, I'm gonna go with the explanation I gave in my fic, where I assumed that she and Ranbir went out clubbing often! It is a plausible thought right? Oh, I love ShaMar, they were adorable! And suddenly all their fights stopped and they're so smiley at each other! How? Whatever be it, I wanna see cute ShaMar scenes, cause I'm like super sure they have more hormones than AnYa here!

Dora123nuttycleo-Reshmi-manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
@Ritch According to BabaR Ranbir will be the one to recieve the text!! LOL BabaR is so amazing. Like talli Anant came true and the dance came true Tongue LOL scarry but cool eh?? He defo has insider source!! Hmm RR is possible to go clubbing and all!  Aha I loved how Sharmishta was so happy to see him smile! She didnt care he was kinda being funny flirty with Navya cause she knows he loves her but Anant, NOPE this guy is hellbent on assuming things!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123-Reshmi-.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
@Jen- BabaR predicted it would reach Ranbir? Then toh for sure it will reach him! BabaR is a bloody insider man, how on earth does he predict stuff soo accurately? And oh, according to Shaina the screenplay writer is changed, and according to Esha, even the actual writer is changed! Hmm, wonder what good will that do! Sharmishtha is a normal and mature woman, who knows that even though her husband is dancing with someone else, it doesn't matter cause he loves her! A is the idiot here, who's all mad when he saw Amar dancing with N! And it didn't even make sense, cause N was just standing there and clapping! BTW, I was secretly hoping and wishing I was in N's place for that scene! I would have actually shook a leg with Amar and danced with him! Haaye, I'm like fida over him now! Blushing

Dora123-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovertmanjha

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Oh oh oh did you notice that the Mishras had a new house? Its such a blooper, cause in Monday's episode when Meeta/Deepu call up Navya, their house is the old one. Within 3 hours, they shifted an entire house? Baat kuch hazam nahi huiLOL But at least the CVs used their brains and changed the house; I mean for how long was Deepu supposed to stay in the old house given by the old company? I seriously think the CVs stalk the adda man, I swear! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123nuttycleo-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovertmanjha

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

@Ritch According to BabaR Ranbir will be the one to recieve the text!! LOL BabaR is so amazing. Like talli Anant came true and the dance came true Tongue LOL scarry but cool eh?? He defo has insider source!! Hmm RR is possible to go clubbing and all!  Aha I loved how Sharmishta was so happy to see him smile! She didnt care he was kinda being funny flirty with Navya cause she knows he loves her but Anant, NOPE this guy is hellbent on assuming things!! 
Hello shello..am back..looks like ranting..and Shaheer raving continues..Smile
Jen, Amar and Sharmishtha have 10 years behind them! A and N...oh well I forget the days, months, years here! I am thinking the track has been changed to show A and N what trust and communication is..and its no longer the other way round. Shayad!
I sometimes think we try to make too much sense out of Navya. I think the director himself is confused with the ever changing role of writers. Does anyone know if the director ever change? 

BTW, I am stilll singing yaar bina chain kahan re.Dancing

Edited by Dora123 - 20 December 2011 at 8:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjha

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Oh oh oh did you notice that the Mishras had a new house? Its such a blooper, cause in Monday's episode when Meeta/Deepu call up Navya, their house is the old one. Within 3 hours, they shifted an entire house? Baat kuch hazam nahi huiLOL But at least the CVs used their brains and changed the house; I mean for how long was Deepu supposed to stay in the old house given by the old company? I seriously think the CVs stalk the adda man, I swear! 

ritch, see that is the problem with these guys. You change the whole house! Mention it na. Infact rather than showing stupid, idiotic drama, show the move, show some sentiments attached to it. Like A coming to visit the house on N's bday..or Mishras having a good time there. No they will do noodle crap...see i cant get the noodle crap out of my mind..Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjhasoapliker

Go to top