Navya
Navya

Mediocre Monday (Page 83)

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Yeah, with you..Somya looked pretty..The one quality that girl has that she can carry off nay outfit very well..Smile
And I know, I may get a spanking from all..but SS male does give off so many feminine qualities sometimes, nahin??I think that is the reason I think so highly of boss A..Wink

EDIT..Oh , no summersD'oh..I know such weather kills ..just gloomy and pouring..The picture here as well is not that good..freezing and gloomy..but yeah christmas festivities are making up for the loss!!Smile

@bold...ROFL Nidz...if the show doesnt kill, u & Jenny will kill me! U with humour & Jenny with the hawt scenes...we shud put an 18+ tag on the adda...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NoaddictClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-manjha

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
ROFL!!!! Jennny...lemme breathe!!! U seriously lowwe SS more than Anant!!! Paagal ladki!!ROFL SS is effeminate or not...ab yeh toh him & his GFs know only...

Edit...though Anant is an MCP for sure...he never lets Navya talk first...always asks her to listen!! What re??!! Once in a while let her talk...coz once he is done speaking...she never gets the chance to say anything at all!!! God knows why...!!Wacko

Edited by nuttycleo - 20 December 2011 at 5:17pm

-Reshmi-NoaddictClumsyIntrovertmanjha

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
@Pooja..I wanted to say that for a long time...but I thought today was the right time after that feminine twirlLOL

@Jen..watched the padosi show..Okayish today..lets see what mangal karya they do tomorrow..LOL

EDIT
@Pooja..They have shown so many double standards on this show..Wacko..another one goes down the history today..A looked like a baby today..And Deepu when he says they are kids and should not roam around at nigh time and the next sentence was that too just before marriage..How contradictoryConfused 

Edited by Nidhi82 - 20 December 2011 at 5:21pm

nuttycleo-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovertmanjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
@Pooja I know!!  We do need an 18+ tag, but then bechari Ritch wont be able to come LOL Oh and SS doesn't have a GF. He can't. Were meant to be so aur koi ladki ho hi nahi sakti!! LOL Not even Smi- oops I mean Saaddy Suri LOL

@Nidhi I am so waiting for Nandkishore ROFL He is going to bring some hilarious moments in the show!! His name shows it already LOL IPK is on a roll!! 

nuttycleo-Reshmi-NoaddictClumsyIntrovert

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Nidz...i watched both the padosis...& hav to say one with married couple had a seriously hottt scene in the end...but the family is a real KMH!

& the other show...well...it was basically a filler...stretching it...even the promo didnt make its way...or did i just skip it?Ermm

jaane do in dono ko...mera comedy circus...lemme see ab kya ho raha hai!!

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
@Jen..ya that Nandkishore should bring in some nice stuff..LOLHis name is already so hilariousLOL

@Pooja..I just watch IPKKND smtimes..that sometimes comes as respite from boring Navya episodesTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleo-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovert

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Jen u r elder to Ritch??!! I thought u were in the same age group!! & honestly...seems ur love for SS has surpassed ur love for KSG!! Good..KSG fans can breathe a sigh of relief! U r going to India..make a short stop in Jammu too!! Take parents ka aashirwaad...LOL ladka apne aap aa jayega line par...is he gonna be same height as u???!!

Nidz...i know what u mean!!! I think we share the same opinion on Anant!!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddictmanjha

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
i just spotted a blooper too!!! A character who was supposed to be standing behind Anant in one of the close ups was shown standing in front with Sharmi in the next shot!! Now they hav a shortage of decent extras too!!!

Go to top