Navya
Navya

Mediocre Monday (Page 57)

ViraatMaanviLov IF-Sizzlerz
ViraatMaanviLov
ViraatMaanviLov

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geno0309

@Anjali..tumhari jai ho!!! hopeful and all...I have negative expectations, coz something tells me they are going to ruin it all---sigh!!!

@Karan..good for you mate!:)

Okie ladies..will get some work done..will catch you on the other side of the episode..hopefully you all won't disappear:)

yes dear...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309laddoo598

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by Dora123

So who is excited for Nabbya tonight?Clown

Me me Me! I have never been so excited..Wink

Oh Pfft Anjali..I know you are not as excited as me..I am jumping up and down with anticipation..Wink

Edit: How friggin awesome was the precap for Padosi show? Now that is something I cannot wait to see..Day Dreaming

Again padosi show also has weird situations which would never happen in real life but they are not horrific..I am also so waiting for epi tomorrow...Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309ClumsyIntrovert.Farzi.laddoo598ViraatMaanviLov

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
@Madhu: Hello sweetie..Hug Looong time, kaisi ho? Yaar I am telling you these CVs have it all wrong..I laugh at all the wrong places while I this show..For example, I assume all the kaka/mu drama was supposed to be funny while I was having a hard time trying not to gag..Patah nahin, maybe a talli enraged Anant will make me laugh like a maniac..And no no no, how can you even suggest an idea as atrocious as the lead pair dancing together?Silly Such blasphemy must not happen even if the number is supposed to peppy, retro, and therefore more  on the comical side..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharspdpClumsyIntrovert.Farzi.ViraatMaanviLov

ViraatMaanviLov
ViraatMaanviLov

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
udi baba...aur om ko tolerate nahi kar sakta...no more plez/////

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geno0309

@Anjali..tumhari jai ho!!! hopeful and all...I have negative expectations, coz something tells me they are going to ruin it all---sigh!!!

@Karan..good for you mate!:)

Okie ladies..will get some work done..will catch you on the other side of the episode..hopefully you all won't disappear:)

LOL Soumya..remember holiday happy mood...Smile Naah re...I have no hopes that the whole situation will be handled any sensibly. Because we know the director has a problem..he cant direct..I am just glad that whatever it is, the story will move ahead...if at all.What is left to ruin..right? The chars are all suffering bipolar syndrome. A and N have lost faith in their own relationship, and lets not even talk about chemistry..because SS and SS do not even want to try their hand at it...it makes them awkward you see...Ouch  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpNoaddict.Farzi.laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

LOL Tanu, that is exactly what I was saying a couple of days before. Why couldnt this track be a simple fun track. But they made it a 70 s horrow show...so be it. I am so tired of A and N and their MU. Nother message Navya gives out the youth...dont communicate! why waste time talking,, wheyou can have noodles or do a kaka and a mumu...ughhh...
The story is so stuck up right now...that unless these two get married and a full lown saas bahu drama starts...the serial has nothing left, IMO. So they are doing tp! And they are so not good at itOuch

My dear Anjali, fun and positive tracks are words that CVs don't understand..They talk the language of useless drama, tension, misunderstandings..WTH is the nayi soch here?? The message they are giving out is a girl can never ever balance her work and personal life together cause honestly, Navya sucks at it!Ouch  And don't even get me started on the lack of proper communication between AnYa..They need to sort out issues which are like huge white elephants in the room but they simply choose to ignore and behave like 13 year old teenagers instead..I am tired of the whole "Hey you know what I am jealous of your boss and I think you like him more than me..I feel neglected and I feel you take me for granted, but lets not talk about it..Let us frolic around sipping on golas instead..Cause that will make the problem go away.." approach..Please grow up! Dead

Edited by laddoo598 - 20 December 2011 at 9:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123spdpNoaddictClumsyIntrovert.Farzi.ViraatMaanviLov

ViraatMaanviLov
ViraatMaanviLov

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

LOL Tanu, that is exactly what I was saying a couple of days before. Why couldnt this track be a simple fun track. But they made it a 70 s horrow show...so be it. I am so tired of A and N and their MU. Nother message Navya gives out the youth...dont communicate! why waste time talking,, wheyou can have noodles or do a kaka and a mumu...ughhh...
The story is so stuck up right now...that unless these two get married and a full lown saas bahu drama starts...the serial has nothing left, IMO. So they are doing tp! And they are so not good at itOuch

My dear Anjali, fun and positive tracks are words that CVs don't understand..They talk the language of useless drama, tension, misunderstandings..WTH is the nayi soch here?? The message they are giving out is a girl can never ever balance her work and personal life together cause honestly, Navya sucks at it!Ouch  And don't even get me started on the lack of proper communication between AnYa..They need to sort out issues which are like huge white elephants in the room but they simply choose to ignore and behave like 13 year old teenagers instead..I am tired of the whole "Hey you know what I am jealous of your boss and I think you like him more than me..I feel neglected and I feel you take me for granted, but lets not talk about it..Let us frolic around sipping on golas instead..Cause that will make the problem go away.." approach..Please grow up! Dead

agree tanu...  @ bold..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Hello Hi Bye Bye everyone! My concussion doesn't lemme use the lappy for tooo long, so I won't be around for the LUs, but will be following it through my BB! I'm so NOT excited for Nabbya today, and I really wanna see a normal track very soon, or the CVs are gonna lose many viewers! Anyways, will tty all soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123ViraatMaanviLov

Go to top