Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

Mediocre Monday (Page 5)

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Joined: 26 June 2011
Posts: 2387

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
did anybody catch a glimpse of this new channel "Life Ok"? Is it revamped Star One?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddictmanjha

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Joined: 26 June 2011
Posts: 2387

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@soumya the show has turned into such a sadistic saga that we really need adda to keep our hopes alive after our daily dose of ranting...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07geno0309manjha

Thaniyah_K Goldie
Thaniyah_K
Thaniyah_K

Joined: 13 May 2011
Posts: 2169

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
As always a brilliant analysis on a below average epi Tanu di!!

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 2780

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

@soumya the show has turned into such a sadistic saga that we really need adda to keep our hopes alive after our daily dose of ranting...


You bet Roopali...only the adda is what keeps us going these days..thank heavens for that!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRoopsy-Reshmi-manjhasoapliker

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Joined: 06 August 2010
Posts: 6473

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
@Soumya ROFL ROFL Nabbya getting inspired by BD in her saat din eh LOL

@Roopali OMG I watched that dil se dia hua whatever about the totruing husband yesterday, it comes at 10:00 now and my grandmother and mom seem to love that and that new show Meri Maa which is at 9. I think DABH is gonna have good competition after a while with this. Such rona dhona shows Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRoopsyNoaddict-Reshmi-geno0309

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Joined: 26 June 2011
Posts: 2387

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

@Roopali OMG I watched that dil se dia hua whatever about the totruing husband yesterday, it comes at 10:00 now and my grandmother and mom seem to love that and that new show Meri Maa which is at 9. I think DABH is gonna have good competition after a while with this. Such rona dhona shows Dead

I have no idea about the shows Jen, I just saw Star One being replaced it, hence the doubt...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjha

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Joined: 26 June 2011
Posts: 2387

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geno0309

Originally posted by TheRoopsy

@soumya the show has turned into such a sadistic saga that we really need adda to keep our hopes alive after our daily dose of ranting...


You bet Roopali...only the adda is what keeps us going these days..thank heavens for that!

even AnYa wedding is keeping us hooked, but as learned from the past experience the most awaited things turn out to be fugly hereOuchstill hoping against the hope that AnYa wedding will make things much much better...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-geno0309soaplikermanjha

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 2780

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

@Soumya ROFL ROFL Nabbya getting inspired by BD in her saat din eh LOL

@Roopali OMG I watched that dil se dia hua whatever about the totruing husband yesterday, it comes at 10:00 now and my grandmother and mom seem to love that and that new show Meri Maa which is at 9. I think DABH is gonna have good competition after a while with this. Such rona dhona shows Dead


Kuch toh asar ho loonie quilla mein rehne kaa...I won't be surprised if Navya took a leap and N is shown as a saas..she'll be a BD replicaROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRoopsy-Reshmi-manjhasoapliker

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
monday morning

Author: besharmbehnas   Replies: 9   Views: 811

besharmbehnas 9 811 05 December 2011 at 6:28am by Asr-Ki-Sam
navya& about monday

2 3 4

Author: -Liana-   Replies: 26   Views: 1873

-Liana- 26 1873 27 November 2011 at 2:32am by rashvin
Monday surprise

2 3

Author: sana1sana   Replies: 16   Views: 1303

sana1sana 16 1303 21 November 2011 at 6:10am by --Royal--
Epic Masaledar Monday

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105

Author: laddoo598   Replies: 836   Views: 26169

laddoo598 836 26169 16 November 2011 at 11:49am by naveen_13
A Mediocre ME again!!Change CV/Director !!!

2 3

Author: anyafan   Replies: 17   Views: 1770

anyafan 17 1770 08 October 2011 at 8:50pm by WinterIsComing

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index