Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

Mediocre Monday (Page 23)

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Joined: 20 May 2011
Posts: 6766

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Isha, you going as well? Anyways, see you soon, and have a fun-filled week ahead!


Yeah Ritch I just remembered of presents to pack for Christmas.  BTW how are you feeling now?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Joined: 02 December 2011
Posts: 972

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

What was the point of showing stuff in today's epi.  Was it about fashion of 70's or Navya the new office queen or about Navya being embarrassed of Anant or of BD saying that she does all the work in the house

Before I start on my rant Tanu your take is much better than what the epi was all about today.

Fashion of 70's :  Did anybody notice that Anant's pants were super tight and he had a funny walk with them.  I thought that Anant with his sideburns and polka dots and glasses looked more like Elvis than Rajesh  Khanna.  His Polka dots were loud and screaming to me.  I liked Navya's ensemble.  I liked Amistha's too .  They both looked cute

Office Queen:  What is wrong with that New Age magazine.  Why were all from Amar Sir to the lowliest running to Navya for help.  She has started only 2 weeks or a month ago ( who knows).  She was the go to and know it all today.  Way to go kiddo.  Imagine if you were there for 3 months she may take over Amar sir's job too

Embarrassed:  I cannot understand why Navya did not introduce Anant as her fiance to Amar.  Was she embarrassed, guilty or secretive.  Is there going to be more shown on that?  I cannot believe that Deepu knew the party was for only employees and not family or friends then why was Anant not told.  What is so difficult about telling so?  Instead of saying woh main, woh main 10 times she can easily say " today is only for employees".  If you love your fiancee why put him on the spot and yourself too.  

BD:  BD saying that she is the one who does all the work in the house was the comic factor today.

This leads me to think that do the CV's or the Navya team watch the finished product before airing it to us.  HOMP

Sorry for the long rant. There is more I want to say but let me stop.  


Just reached your rant isha..and you said it all...I am surprised the actors themselves dont complain..or do they not care anymore?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleo-Reshmi-soapliker.Farzi.soniadutta

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Joined: 16 September 2011
Posts: 14680

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
@Sonia- Anyways there are some 10 shows lined up for SP. I won't be surprised if this one goes off air. Heck, the rate this show is going, I'll probably breathe a sigh of relief!
.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Joined: 16 September 2011
Posts: 14680

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
@Isha- Much better, thanks for asking! But the concussion is still there, and that particular part hurts! Hopefully I should be okay by Christmas!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleosoapliker

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Joined: 18 April 2011
Posts: 17706

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dora123

Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by Dora123

Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by nuttycleo

aww...Anjali...u r a sweetheart for saying so...lol...see i can rant without watching too!!!

Isha/Jen/Ritch...y so quiet reee(In RK style)??!! Kaka-Mumu asar??!


Pooja sorry am in between couple of forums reee. Lol, I am out of rants here

Hello Anjali. Glad that you did not watch it. There was no meaning or rhyme or reason to today's epi.


Hi Isha...I sm so not up for another horrow show or comedy or whatever...
Just when you think ow worse can this get..i mean noodle crap, haunted house crap..they do this. I mean they could have shown this whole J/ MU track just in simple way. But no they had to go RETRO. were they influenced by The dirty picture?!
And I so agree rant kar kar ke thak gaye ..but they dont get it...
How are you doing? Hows our daughter? She must be waiting for xmas na?



I cringe everytime they introduce a new scenario. Thinking of Shagun, Kanpur, woh 7 din, MU. And now I have no hopes even for ANYA marriage. Lol but I still watch the show faithfully. Nirbuddhi aur kya?

My daughter cannot wait for Christmas. she is all excited and is busy planning stuff. How did your daughter like the tree. Did she try to pull down some ornaments? Fun times with them and lots of memories too.


i am sure your daughter is looking fwd to xmas! Its fun time!
oh my daughter is so excited! Every morning we have milk near the tree. First day she saw it she was on a rampage. The next day we ended up putting gates all around ..:) She loves it! I have a full house too. My sis in law and her family are vistng and my bro and his family come this friday..so there will be 5 kids all together in the house..I am sure they will be better than our A and N..;). I start wrapping gifts tomorrow..:)

hello.. And sowwyii

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-soapliker.Farzi.

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Joined: 02 December 2011
Posts: 972

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by Dora123

Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by Dora123

Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by nuttycleo

aww...Anjali...u r a sweetheart for saying so...lol...see i can rant without watching too!!! 

Isha/Jen/Ritch...y so quiet reee(In RK style)??!! Kaka-Mumu asar??!

Pooja sorry am in between couple of forums reee.   Lol, I am out of rants here

Hello Anjali.  Glad that you did not watch it.  There was no meaning or rhyme or reason to today's epi.

Hi Isha...I sm so not up for another horrow show or comedy or whatever...
Just when you think ow worse can this get..i mean noodle crap, haunted house crap..they do this. I mean they could have shown this whole J/ MU track just in simple way. But no they had to go RETRO. were they influenced by The dirty picture?!
And I so agree rant kar kar ke thak gaye ..but they dont get it...
How are you doing? Hows our daughter? She must be waiting for xmas na?

I cringe everytime they introduce a new scenario.  Thinking of Shagun, Kanpur, woh 7 din, MU.  And now I have no hopes even for ANYA marriage.  Lol but I still watch the show faithfully.  Nirbuddhi aur kya?

My daughter cannot wait for Christmas.  she is all excited and is busy planning stuff.  How did your daughter like the tree.  Did she try to pull down some ornaments?  Fun times with them and lots of memories too.

i am sure your daughter is looking fwd to xmas! Its fun time! 
oh my daughter is so excited! Every morning we have milk near the tree. First day she saw it she was on a rampage. The next day we ended up putting gates all around ..:) She loves it! I have a full house too. My sis in law and her family are vistng and my bro and his family come this friday..so there will be 5 kids all together in the house..I am sure they will be better than our A and N..;). I start wrapping gifts tomorrow..:) 

Aww isn't that fun.  I love christmas when everybody comes visiting and eating and drinking away.

On that note.  I have to go and get some stuff done so will connect to all tomorrow.  TC and Happy Retro day

Bye Isha..i will also hit the sack now...will catch you tomorrow. Have a good nightHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapliker.Farzi.

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Joined: 20 May 2011
Posts: 6766

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dora123

Originally posted by ilunavya

What was the point of showing stuff in today's epi.  Was it about fashion of 70's or Navya the new office queen or about Navya being embarrassed of Anant or of BD saying that she does all the work in the house

Before I start on my rant Tanu your take is much better than what the epi was all about today.

Fashion of 70's :  Did anybody notice that Anant's pants were super tight and he had a funny walk with them.  I thought that Anant with his sideburns and polka dots and glasses looked more like Elvis than Rajesh  Khanna.  His Polka dots were loud and screaming to me.  I liked Navya's ensemble.  I liked Amistha's too .  They both looked cute

Office Queen:  What is wrong with that New Age magazine.  Why were all from Amar Sir to the lowliest running to Navya for help.  She has started only 2 weeks or a month ago ( who knows).  She was the go to and know it all today.  Way to go kiddo.  Imagine if you were there for 3 months she may take over Amar sir's job too

Embarrassed:  I cannot understand why Navya did not introduce Anant as her fiance to Amar.  Was she embarrassed, guilty or secretive.  Is there going to be more shown on that?  I cannot believe that Deepu knew the party was for only employees and not family or friends then why was Anant not told.  What is so difficult about telling so?  Instead of saying woh main, woh main 10 times she can easily say " today is only for employees".  If you love your fiancee why put him on the spot and yourself too.  

BD:  BD saying that she is the one who does all the work in the house was the comic factor today.

This leads me to think that do the CV's or the Navya team watch the finished product before airing it to us.  HOMP

Sorry for the long rant. There is more I want to say but let me stop.  


Just reached your rant isha..and you said it all...I am surprised the actors themselves dont complain..or do they not care anymore?

I wonder if they are given a choice to complain.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Joined: 20 May 2011
Posts: 6766

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Isha- Much better, thanks for asking! But the concussion is still there, and that particular part hurts! Hopefully I should be okay by Christmas!

I remember you said that you are in the choir and hopefully you can sing and it does not hurt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
monday morning

Author: besharmbehnas   Replies: 9   Views: 812

besharmbehnas 9 812 05 December 2011 at 6:28am by Asr-Ki-Sam
navya& about monday

2 3 4

Author: -Liana-   Replies: 26   Views: 1873

-Liana- 26 1873 27 November 2011 at 2:32am by rashvin
Monday surprise

2 3

Author: sana1sana   Replies: 16   Views: 1305

sana1sana 16 1305 21 November 2011 at 6:10am by --Royal--
Epic Masaledar Monday

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105

Author: laddoo598   Replies: 836   Views: 26183

laddoo598 836 26183 16 November 2011 at 11:49am by naveen_13
A Mediocre ME again!!Change CV/Director !!!

2 3

Author: anyafan   Replies: 17   Views: 1771

anyafan 17 1771 08 October 2011 at 8:50pm by WinterIsComing

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index