Navya
Navya

Mediocre Monday (Page 22)

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Wait. A getting drunk and dancing and getting all mad and emo at N cause of Amar? Sweeet! Now if this track is executed well, I'll forgive the CVs! Oh, BTW, I'm planning to tweet SS about the crappy track. Lemme know if I should go ahead!

LOL Ritch..yeah I was like sane A is obnoxious, drunk A...OMG moment!
Ritch, nek kaam mein deri kaisi..Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleo-Reshmi-soapliker.Farzi.laddoo598

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@Angie- Awww, thanks Angie! And I wouldn't do an Anant (I'm referring to his narcissism) and send them my FF, but if someone else sent it, then I wouldn't mind! Pity the FF is still focusing mainly on the Kanpur track, and it will end when A's family accepts N, Gautam learns a lesson and Nikhil is exposed, so I'm not planning to extend it like an Ekta Kapoor Soap! This utter trash what we're being forced to endure, ooof! If this is the writer's perception of today's youth, I really will punch her in the neck. Like W*F? I mean, it does seem so! Parties are bad, teenaged girls can't talk where needed, teenaged boys always behave like they're high on pot or crack or something, and what not! They need to ask the MAJORITY of the audience. Oh wait, I forgot. Most of the people who watch this show are kiddies! There was once a news segment where SS is shown opening a lotta fan-mail and it surprises him that most of his fans are kids! Like dude, no one else can tolerate your show! Half the time its like a Disney Show, and the rest of the time its like a major SP saas-bahu crap! Not cool dudee!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iriyaDora123nuttycleo-Reshmi-soaplikersoniaduttaladdoo598

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

bye Jen...sleep well... Hug

bye other saathi's & sangini's!!Hug

Bye Pooja...Hug Good night!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleosoapliker.Farzi.laddoo598

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dora123

Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by Dora123

Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by nuttycleo

aww...Anjali...u r a sweetheart for saying so...lol...see i can rant without watching too!!! 

Isha/Jen/Ritch...y so quiet reee(In RK style)??!! Kaka-Mumu asar??!

Pooja sorry am in between couple of forums reee.   Lol, I am out of rants here

Hello Anjali.  Glad that you did not watch it.  There was no meaning or rhyme or reason to today's epi.

Hi Isha...I sm so not up for another horrow show or comedy or whatever...
Just when you think ow worse can this get..i mean noodle crap, haunted house crap..they do this. I mean they could have shown this whole J/ MU track just in simple way. But no they had to go RETRO. were they influenced by The dirty picture?!
And I so agree rant kar kar ke thak gaye ..but they dont get it...
How are you doing? Hows our daughter? She must be waiting for xmas na?

I cringe everytime they introduce a new scenario.  Thinking of Shagun, Kanpur, woh 7 din, MU.  And now I have no hopes even for ANYA marriage.  Lol but I still watch the show faithfully.  Nirbuddhi aur kya?

My daughter cannot wait for Christmas.  she is all excited and is busy planning stuff.  How did your daughter like the tree.  Did she try to pull down some ornaments?  Fun times with them and lots of memories too.

i am sure your daughter is looking fwd to xmas! Its fun time! 
oh my daughter is so excited! Every morning we have milk near the tree. First day she saw it she was on a rampage. The next day we ended up putting gates all around ..:) She loves it! I have a full house too. My sis in law and her family are vistng and my bro and his family come this friday..so there will be 5 kids all together in the house..I am sure they will be better than our A and N..;). I start wrapping gifts tomorrow..:) 

Aww isn't that fun.  I love christmas when everybody comes visiting and eating and drinking away.

On that note.  I have to go and get some stuff done so will connect to all tomorrow.  TC and Happy Retro day

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123nuttycleo-Reshmi-.Farzi.laddoo598

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
@Angie- OMG, this is a SANE A? *pulls hair apart* Hey Bhagwaan, please infuse some hormones, communication skills and BRAINS into these two idiots! Cause when you were distributing such stuff, N must have been crying somewhere and A must have been in the bloody toilet!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123-Reshmi-laddoo598

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

@Angie- Awww, thanks Angie! And I wouldn't do an Anant (I'm referring to his narcissism) and send them my FF, but if someone else sent it, then I wouldn't mind! Pity the FF is still focusing mainly on the Kanpur track, and it will end when A's family accepts N, Gautam learns a lesson and Nikhil is exposed, so I'm not planning to extend it like an Ekta Kapoor Soap! This utter trash what we're being forced to endure, ooof! If this is the writer's perception of today's youth, I really will punch her in the neck. Like W*F? I mean, it does seem so! Parties are bad, teenaged girls can't talk where needed, teenaged boys always behave like they're high on pot or crack or something, and what not! They need to ask the MAJORITY of the audience. Oh wait, I forgot. Most of the people who watch this show are kiddies! There was once a news segment where SS is shown opening a lotta fan-mail and it surprises him that most of his fans are kids! Like dude, no one else can tolerate your show! Half the time its like a Disney Show, and the rest of the time its like a major SP saas-bahu crap! Not cool dudee!
agree ritchelle,,,,this show will b gone thru really dangeorous deadline  ans soon b cleared out frm SP list,as more of the shows r lined up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iriya-Reshmi-.Farzi.laddoo598

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Isha, you going as well? Anyways, see you soon, and have a fun-filled week ahead!
soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Isha, you going as well? Anyways, see you soon, and have a fun-filled week ahead!

Yeah Ritch I just remembered of presents to pack for Christmas.  BTW how are you feeling now?  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

Go to top