Navya
Navya

Mediocre Monday (Page 115)

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Isha, I toh am not gonna break my head about this anymore. I'm just gonna go and get some good sleep now, and hope and pray that the episode was worth watching! Oh wait it will be, cause A is gonna get even more drunk! *evil laugh* I'm such a sadist, I seem to love A getting drunk and I enjoy N's helplessness! Evil Smile On a side note, I will catch up with you later, I'm gonna sleep now! Have fun with the LUs! 

GNite Ritch and take care!
And with you I am also liking drunk A and its going to be fun watching Shaheer act more drunk..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapliker

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Isha, I toh am not gonna break my head about this anymore. I'm just gonna go and get some good sleep now, and hope and pray that the episode was worth watching! Oh wait it will be, cause A is gonna get even more drunk! *evil laugh* I'm such a sadist, I seem to love A getting drunk and I enjoy N's helplessness! Evil Smile On a side note, I will catch up with you later, I'm gonna sleep now! Have fun with the LUs! 
 I too want to see drunk A but do not want the added tension.  It seems like tensions are never going to stop at least not till the new year.
Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@Ritch..Good night and please take good care of yourselfHug..and forget Nabbya..I tell you...its is not worth putting our brains into..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123Preet078ClumsyIntrovertsoapliker

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dora123

Originally posted by ilunavya

Isha, I'm much better now, thanks for asking! Oh, Silla claims that A and N are gonna get stranded and won't be able to reach home. BabaR claims something along the similar lines and he also hopes for some romance! So as of now lots of spoilers, but we don't know what exactly happens! 
He also says something unexpected is going to happen which he does not want to see

Hi Isha.Hug How are you?

Something unexpected that he does not want to see..hmm! Now what can that be? Why cant BabaR be more explicit..Dead
Anjali I am fine.  How are you?  All ready for christmas.  Do you have time off?

IKR he seems to be from the Navya team, gives us added tension with his answers.  Poor guy

Preet078

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Gnite Ritch,  Take care of your health.  Nabbya is so not worth it

Noaddict

Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Hello everyone ..may I say navya going great or as usual no improvement?

Noaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
The episode starts with Om receiving the msg and CSB asking whose msg it was?Om replies that it was frm some press asking about printing.CSB asks..A hasn't returned?Gorilla asks DA sr. and she says NO.DA Sr. tries to call A but he doesn't pick up..
The pic that A sent is recd by Nimi "dekho retro bhaiya bhabhi party karte hue"..she things that how can they be in a party, DA told her that it was some office work for N.
At the party, Trisha appears and asks A to join her for a dance.Also, there is some love-compatibility game going on... 

appu_12nuttycleo-Reshmi-Preet078

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Anyone want LUs? Here goes nothing:

Amar Navya score 100% on the compatibility test (How?? How???) and Anant is super pissed..He makes a complete tamasha by screaming Navya's name on the mike and calling her to come do the test with him..DA senior calls Navya cause Anant won't pick up..Oh and Anant sent the pic to Nimmi, not angry papa..

appu_12nuttycleo-Reshmi-Preet078

Go to top