Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

yes soumya...in N cali hun!!!

u take care...TTYL!!!πŸ€—
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for the disappearing act..was catching up on big boss..πŸ˜†

@Soumya..Yeah..My son wans to watch it coz the song is very catchy ...but Katrina's moves are sinister yaar..even I feel ashamed watching itπŸ€”

@Shilpu..BabaR's must be seeing the dirty picture of the show, hence the reason for disappearenceπŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@nidhi
oolala...if babaR watches that...then toh that laal chaddi wali menka will divert his dhyan and that will cause more delay in his bhavishyvaani!!!πŸ˜’
Noaddict thumbnail
@Shilpu...I was on the "other" adda just now..πŸ˜›..Looks like our show will be breathing its last soon..πŸ˜•
Babua chale bollywood, kya???πŸ˜•But he himself said that he is not doing anything else other than Navya for the next one yearπŸ˜•
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Shilpu...I was on the "other" adda just now..πŸ˜›..Looks like our show will be breathing its last soon..πŸ˜•

Babua chale bollywood, kya???πŸ˜•But he himself said that he is not doing anything else other than Navya for the next one yearπŸ˜•

Hi Nidhi..
After reading that I am not surprised anymore. This was going to happen sooner or later. There is nothing to look fwd to. 
Looks like SS does care! They had to react someday. This show was waste of resources anyways in the most recent times.

But what about us...I will miss you all...how do we stay in touch? :(
Noaddict thumbnail
Anjali...Arre nahin re...aisa mat bolo😭..So u too think that it is all coz they plan for SS's exit from the show??πŸ˜•

Chalo...I will sleep over it for the moment..hopefully we hear something good tomorrow..😊
Good nite, See u tomorrow..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SS IS DOING BOLLYWOOD? ARE YOU SERIOUS πŸ˜³ wats the source ladies????
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Anjali...Arre nahin re...aisa mat bolo😭..So u too think that it is all coz they plan for SS's exit from the show??πŸ˜•

Chalo...I will sleep over it for the moment..hopefully we hear something good tomorrow..😊
Good nite, See u tomorrow..πŸ˜ƒ

Arre Nidhi, I am not happy either with that piece of news. I mean I havent even seen the news. As for Shaheer - kuch bhi ho sakta hai yaar. Look at the way the show is going?  The only thing we can do is ope and wait for BabaR's bhavishyavani..
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5