Navya

Mediocre Monday (Page 105)

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

New problems for Navya-Anant

STARONE.IN

In STAR Plus' Navya, Anant was jealous over Navya's affiliation with her boss Amar in the past but at Navya's office party, he got irritated with Amar's behaviour with Navya and the latter's allegiance towards him. Anant lost control of himself and got drunk. In tonight's episode, things will escalate and new problems will land Navya and Anant in trouble.

STARONE.IN

A Starplus.in source discloses, "Navya & Anant are about to leave the party when Anant would want to take a love compatibility test. They score low which will annoy Anant and later he will be furious to know that he wasn't even invited to the party. He will drink some more and end up having a confrontation with Navya who will be worried about taking him home on time. they will run into trouble while waiting for Ranbir in the car,."

Anant aka Shaheer Sheikh is angry with circumstances. "How could Navya not tell me that I wasn't invited to her office party? I thought everyone had got their spouses or fianc or someone from their family. And why does she have to everything according to Amar? Can't we leave the party without telling him? I feel that ever since she got this job she is changing. Am I losing her? Does she still love me?"

Navya aka Soumya Seth is worried. "I don't know what has got into Anant. He is behaving differently and acting strange. We were having fun and then he had to end up drinking even though I asked him not to. What was he trying to prove? I am worried about his family and how they will look at this situation. We need to reach home as soon as possible."

What trouble will Navya & Anant land into? Don't forget to watch Navya every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR Plus. 

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 21 December 2011 at 5:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SaraNoaddictClumsyIntrovertnuttycleosoniadutta

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Hello everyone, I was just reading all those indya.com and rangmunch.com articles. I mean we knew A and N were gonna have issues, but how does A find out that he wasn't invited? Considering he's like wasted? And how's he gonna go home? The Bajpaayees will kill him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
@Ritch: Hello...The article says that they will run into trouble while waiting for Ranbir in the car...Maybe police or loonies will catch themLOL 
-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
reshmi the banner of starplus says Anant to confront navya i am only looking for that part otherwise no hopes problem and AnYa are related to each other leave that this is only to winfd up the office track but wat i think is this would have done just by leaving job coz she said only till marriage then y this drama yaarConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-soniadutta

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
@Resh- Oooh, I like this turn of events! Call me a sadist or whatever, but for some reason I like this drunk A waala track! Its better than the usual! Oh, imagine if they get arrested and sent to the police station? *evil grin*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-NoaddictClumsyIntrovertsoniadutta

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
@Sara: I dont think the MU would end with a single confrontation...Navya might give resignation because of Anant's insecurity...I foresee a high chance of munna-munni type shaadi...

-SaraNoaddictnuttycleo.Farzi.

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Sara: I dont think the MU would end with a single confrontation...Navya might give resignation because of Anant's insecurity...I foresee a high chance of munna-munni type shaadi...
i am just looking to it i dont have hopes even on that coz if they clear also anant will forget it coz he is drunk but navya will remmeber and she will do the needful turning more deviisshhhDeadthey made such unique couple like others i hate cvs for thisAngryAngryAngryAngry

-Reshmi-NoaddictClumsyIntrovert.Farzi.

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Resh- Oooh, I like this turn of events! Call me a sadist or whatever, but for some reason I like this drunk A waala track! Its better than the usual! Oh, imagine if they get arrested and sent to the police station? *evil grin*
Dear Ritch, you are very much like meLOLLOL I would love to see the scene...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddict.Farzi.

Go to top