Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow Sara, our hero heroine spending night alone taht too together before marriage, but anyways they will not and ccannot do anything, so damn it!
appu_12 thumbnail
Well reshmi, yesterday couldnt just ask you this, do you still think you are naming your little one AnantπŸ˜‰ Just joking, the name is good though! When is the baby due?
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Ujjaini- Choir is on Christmas Eve, we're all gonna sing carols and stuff in a dinner party! But this one's rather casual! And ROFL, IKR, they stole my idea of a drunk A, and Rits knowing what to do and Ranbir coming to the rescue! Not cool! πŸ˜†

@Reshmi- I've been like this since sixth grade! Mom is super tensed now cause I'll be moving out soon! Couple of my friends have already decided to pull me out for dinner every evening once I get to SG, to get some food in my tummy, so I think I'll survive!

@Sara- This is Nabbya timeline babee! Here they finished their final year in 2 months, Nimi is still 18 and RRA still don't work! Their timeline is screwed!
-Sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: appu_12

wow Sara, our hero heroine spending night alone taht too together before marriage, but anyways they will not and ccannot do anything, so damn it!

waise tho karenge nahi but its better they wont do anything atleast i dont want that fr ANya
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ujjaini: I am looking forward to see the confrontation...And more excited abt the trouble which may happen while awaiting for Ranbir...Either police or loonies will catch them...I prefer police as it will be more interesting than listening to loonie pravachan...
appu_12 thumbnail

@ ritch- Good luck for the carols, I used to do it in school! bygone days! Love Silent night!!

SG has tonnes of good palces to eat, but MOM will sya eating out always is not a good idea, anyway which univ are you going to?
krystel21 thumbnail
Hailaa! Hero heroine spending the night together? Hey Bhagwaan, lend them hormones for a NIGHT! 
appu_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Ujjaini: I am looking forward to see the confrontation...And more excited abt the trouble which may happen while awaiting for Ranbir...Either police or loonies will catch them...I prefer police as it will be more interesting than listening to loonie pravachan...

No escape from the loonies, police will be followed by the loonies! so double torture! But acc. to the article if A drinks more just because of some game what message does this send to the youngsters, that anything you dont like, go and drink.πŸ˜•
-Sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Hailaa! Hero heroine spending the night together? Hey Bhagwaan, lend them hormones for a NIGHT! 

yes ritch see silla's post even she says that they wont go home
krystel21 thumbnail
@Ujjaini- I have to eat out always, cause I don't have any meal plans/stalls around the dorm! I have to go out to arrange for meals! In SG the Indian food is suckish, IDK why! I never liked Indian food, and the SG one seems terrible! Oh I'm going to SUTD, its a new government uni that's just opened and is not sooo famous as of yet. I doubt you've heard of it. I'll be doing my BE πŸ˜Š