Mediocre Monday - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
i dont think the writer has been changed coz they r showing annatika as the writer when show starts we see some names below the screen there its still anantika only screenplay writer has changed to none other than writer of geet,sns,ipkknd MR.GAUTAM HEGDE
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Clarissa/Sara: Its a surprise that Anant still didn't realise that its a staff party...Agree with you that the CVs has turned him dumb to show the J angle...What was the reason behind the jealousy? I didn't find a reason...And Amar asking permission looked weird for me also...Still I liked the episode...I enjoyed to see our Majnu getting jealous...
the reason behind his jealousy is that he thinks navya is thinking that amar is suprior to anant coz she always praises him most men do that but the problem is we didnt wanted anant to react in that way he was not shown like that thats y we r not liking it
hi guyz 😊...i think d J track in put On jus to end up office track ...

did u guyz sa baba R 's prediction dat loonies wil get to see anya in newspaper abt party track...diz il defi put an end to navya;s job  ...
Originally posted by clarissajohn

I don't think A thinks that amar  is superior to him but he don't want amar to gave attention to N . That's all.

Anant  feels inferior infront of Amar because of the importance Navya is giving for him...He is not thinking that Amar is her boss...

Anant  feels inferior infront of Amar because of the importance Navya is giving for him...He is not thinking that Amar is her boss...
exactly coz in college in their group he was the best but here amar is some what superior to him coz of his age and experience may soon anant also gain so he is not liking that
@Harini: BabaR never mentioned anything abt newspaper...What is the necessery to publish an office party pic in news paper? Baba says that the loonies may come to know abt Anant getting drunk...

@Harini: BabaR never mentioned anything abt newspaper...What is the necessery to publish an office party pic in news paper? Baba says that the loonies may come to know abt Anant getting drunk...

reshmi he mention abt newspaper...may b dats y photo wale uncle was derπŸ˜•...

hav a look he has written ..read d last 4 lines 😊

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2469416

abt drinking i am not sure but he said they will come to know through newspaper
Originally posted by -Sara

exactly coz in college in their group he was the best but here amar is some what superior to him coz of his age and experience may soon anant also gain so he is not liking that
Yeah Sara...Anant is not thinking that Amar is Navya's boss and he is10-15yrs elder than him...Navya obeying Amar is indigestable for Anant as in his POV she is his girl and her main priority should be him...

Yeah Sara...Anant is not thinking that Amar is Navya's boss and he is10-15yrs elder than him...Navya obeying Amar is indigestable for Anant as in his POV she is his girl and her main priority should be him...
ya how much gud he is hai tho looneys blood hi na but thats natural this happens but anant se expect nahi kiya tha isliye we r😭